• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

You need some full spectrum light bulbs. Or maybe you just smoke and there's a yellow haze.

No it's my lamp, got it at Ikea so I have to go back and get the better ones,

go get taco bell

:/

wienke understands:

dega pls

if he can't type in "www.pizzahut.com" or some shit, how's he supposed to put his shoes on and get taco bell?

I knew you were one of my favorite posters for a reason.

Some days are harder than others for him I would guess.

Damn siblings with their damn kids. Are you the cool uncle who gives the nephew playboys or some shit like that?

Also.. thats life unfortunately

Ummm my nephew is 3...so no....

I know that pain so much. Cant even enjoy a dolphins game without having to do some homework during it

Yeah, although this season I've been able to concentrate on hw by half time :/

that's awesome...but I'd have to put on pants...and get up to open the door....eh I'm good with rum and coke.

Okay.. then do you give him ice cream and junk food that his parents wouldn't approve of to make his parents nuts?

Oh yes, I buy junk food exclusively for them since I rarely eat it. My sister hates it.

bionic77

Speaking of food Red Lobster's quality has been going to shit since they were sold by that giant food corporation.

We went to Olive Garden tonight (have not been there for years) and honestly it was the definition of eh. The kids liked it, but I thought the actual food was garbage. The only thing I liked was the never ending salad.

I think Bone Fish Grill is going to be the new place to eat dinner with the kids. I just wish the one by us had bigger tables. My kids love to bounce around and it gets cramped because they put too many tables in that place. Food is decent though.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Speaking of food Red Lobster's quality has been going to shit since they were sold by that giant food corporation.

We went to Olive Garden tonight (have not been there for years) and honestly it was the definition of eh. The kids liked it, but I thought the actual food was garbage. The only thing I liked was the never ending salad.

I think Bone Fish Grill is going to be the new place to eat dinner with the kids. I just wish the one by us had bigger tables. My kids love to bounce around and it gets cramped because they put too many tables in that place. Food is decent though.

For some dumb reason I love the zuppe tuscana (sausage soup thing) and those salty greasy breadsticks.

The entrees themselves are usually kinda eh.

Oh yes, I buy junk food exclusively for them since I rarely eat it. My sister hates it.

Since you are drinking your dinner? what will you be doing? will you be making drunk posts on GAF? Watch old Marino videos on youtube to remember the good old days?

Good. Make them realize that you are the cool uncle and drive your sister up the wall. It's a Win-Win

yes? the giants should be 4-0. they have literally given away 2 games with bad clock management. we can go back and forth but lets see what happens at seasons end. somehow i think i'll be gettin' dat olllllllllllllllllll squall excuse story when the cards amount to nothing!

and if not then i will gladly admit i was wrong!

In today's NFL, a starting QB missing most of the season is not an excuse, it's a reason. If I use anything else as an excuse as to why we didn't win enough games to make the playoffs, feel free to give me shit. You probably wouldn't even have to because I'll be pissed at my team given our potential and the opportunity we have with so few good football teams this year.

Feel free to point out another team that would have made the playoffs in the NFC last year with their starter only playing 6 games tho! I think you're confused about what makes a team a fraud but that's ok, I'll be here when you admit you were wrong at the end of the season. You didn't think we'd make it last year either.

bionic77

For some dumb reason I love the zuppe tuscana (sausage soup thing) and those salty greasy breadsticks.

The entrees themselves are usually kinda eh.
The greasy breadsticks are alright (I like the salad better though). But I agree with you that that shit is way better than the entrees.

I am about to sleep but I just checked Netflix and holy shit they are killing it this month. Batman Begins and Bourne Supremacy. And that movie Beasts of No Nation looks like it will be amazing (though it also looks horrifying, I kind of regret watching a movie like that I will have to work my way up to watching it).

What? I just want to know more about my buddy Trejo.

Sure that's how it starts. But then it'll lead to Chris walking into his sister's house and finding a Hoyer jersey on the ground and then watch your corgi ass jump on the window.

I am curious though about his sister too. I thought Chris was an only child for some reason

Pretty sure trejo was there waiting for him.

That's kind of hard since Trejo is dead because Mech killed him.

I am going to bed but you mouth breathing morons were right about phablets all along.

Night Bionic.

Since you are drinking your dinner? what will you be doing? will you be making drunk posts on GAF? Watch old Marino videos on youtube to remember the good old days?

Good. Make them realize that you are the cool uncle and drive your sister up the wall. It's a Win-Win

Homework actually :/ and yeah she's one of those health nuts that drinks "alkaline" water and doesn't trust GMOs so I stuff her kids with junk food,

Tell me more about this sister.

She's a crazy bitch, don't bother.

Sure that's how it starts. But then it'll lead to Chris walking into his sister's house and finding a Hoyer jersey on the ground and then watch your corgi ass jump on the window.

I am curious though about his sister too. I thought Chris was an only child for some reason

That's kind of hard since Trejo is dead because Mech killed him.

I got two sisters actually and also everyone be careful around mech...last time he went this crazy Trejo ended up dead in his basement.

Homework actually :/ and yeah she's one of those health nuts that drinks "alkaline" water and doesn't trust GMOs so I stuff her kids with junk food.

I got two sisters actually and also everyone be careful around mech...last time he went this crazy Trejo ended up dead in his basement.

Is is astronomy hw? Because I bet that would be fun doing while plastered.

Oh Jesus. I bet dinner at her house sucks all kinda of ass due to food and other things.

Then how's your other sister? Are you the youngest? Bastard Mech.. Kills Trejo and squickens to the Pats? He is weak-willed. He is Just like his boy Mallett..

Is is astronomy hw? Because I bet that would be fun doing while plastered.

Oh Jesus. I bet dinner at her house sucks all kinda of ass due to food and other things.

Fuck I actually forgot about my astronomy hw lol I need to see what that is, right now I'm doing math. Yeah it sucks, she buys all organic/soy/tofu, I just got down to the local burger place if I'm ever visiting lol

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I heard tell that if you can get Cassell, Hoyer, Mallet, and Jimmy G on one roster they'll fuse into one ultimate quarterback who cheats to win but never gets caught.

Lol
See, even on the other side of the country, I got your back Chris.

You're a true friend <3, alright better get back to hw.

How hard can astronomy hw be? Learn your constellation bruh!

2p0XNgI.jpg

Line_HTX

Dayum, I got blown up by Dragon LMAO.

I meant it for Godslay, but if you're mad, I apologize.

Honestly, I don't think you've wronged me, so I'm sorry for not being clear. I have no excuses.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This thread needs a rule for new presidential candidates. You have to interview an anime fan before a non-anime fan can be up for consideration. We'll call it the Rukia rule.

So you wanted the Pats to win in 2011? And the Steelers in 2010?

Disgusting. Especially the Pats part
I didn't care about either Super Bowl. They were crater games for me.

I rooted for the Cardinals, they lost.
I rooted for the Colts, they lost.
I rooted for the 49ers, they lost.
I was excited to see the Broncos in the Super Bowl, they were crushed.
I rooted for Seattle, they lost.
I rooted for every team against the Pats in the 00's, misery.

The other games I was too young and not really into football like I am now. :(

This thread needs a rule for new presidential candidates. You have to interview an anime fan before a non-anime fan can be up for consideration. We'll call it the Rukia rule.

And just like the actual Rooney Rule, we'll interview the minorities, I mean anime fans, just to say we did with no intention of actually hiring them.

Or giving them any kind of chance at the job.

FloydtheFathead said:
Oh so.. It's okay for you to basically become a king? god forbid if BG wants to assume his god-given right to be King.

you've been president forever and I believe that there is this thing called term limits.

Nah I was only President from May to July. I only took the job because DM (who was the OG King) was being a delinquent and the thread needed order. I had no intentions of keeping track of you ruffians as a permanent gig. But hey, the people want what they want. And apparently my leadership is popular.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
And just like the actual Rooney Rule, we'll interview the minorities, I mean anime fans, just to say we did with no intention of actually hiring them.

Real talk for a moment, I originally think they put the Rooney rule in there as a scam but they've actually hired a shit ton more black coaches and most of them worked out pretty damn well.

Line_HTX

Nah I was only President from March to July. I only took the job because DM (who was the OG King) was being a delinquent and the thread needed order. But hey, the people want what they want. And apparently my leadership is popular.

Grover is a bully.

Top Bottom