• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

i mean the team was trash last year and made the playoffs so anything is possible. you will have 0 playoff wins doe

A team that won 11 games with the vast majority played by backup QBs is trash? Now you just sound silly. Just admit you have no idea what we're capable of if Palmer stays healthy. He's been nothing but excellent in our system and has had very few losses as a Cardinal which when you have the Chickens twice a year and the Niners were good for the start of his tenure, that's pretty impressive. Just for arguments sake, since you obviously don't feel we have a shot at a top 2 seed, what team do you see beating us in the first round? If we weren't top 2 seed, Packers and Chickens would be so who's left that's better?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
It's true that we're especially tough to beat at home but we're just flat out a much better team this season. The competition we've played against isn't a great argument when we've blown them out the way we have. Bad or even mediocre teams aren't capable of putting up 48 and 47 points points in back to back weeks.We're familiar with your team from playing them consecutive years and we always come out on top, we know how to beat you. Factor in both your DTs being out and the Lions just flat out playing poorly this year and there's really no reason for you to have much hope. You've got home and Any Given Sunday affect but our team is mad and hungry after a loss that shouldn't' have happened so I think we show up to play.

Levy back is nice for you though we'll see how he does his first game back, probably rusty. If you think Palmer is a statue you haven't seen a recent Cards game.

Good point about the Cardinals coming off of a loss and being hungry. You guys are a well coached team with a lot of talent and I think Sunday's game will be great. It's also a short week for us and we have some key players not playing like Eric Ebron, Haloti Ngata, Larry Warford and a few others. When I said Palmer was a statue I meant in terms of running ability and that Coach Austin will be bringing the pressure.

That being said our team is also hungry, and even if DeAndre is rusty (he's been practicing the last two weeks) he's the vocal leader our defense has been missing.

Either way I like our home field advantage and I just hope our shitty offensive playcalling gets somewhat reigned in.

That last drive against the Seahawks where Stafford went 7-7, and the running game was making plays is exactly what I was expecting at the start of the season. According to Coach Caldwell and Stafford that was not a no huddle offense, just regular playcalling.

Hopefully it carries into next game but who the hell knows with how bipolar our offense has been due to lack of running game, offensive line problems and playcalling. Should be a great game either way.

Dragon

Banned
What reason was there to go in one before then? Overpriced laptops and PCs when you could build a vastly superior PC for far less. iPads didn't exist so...

I always thought the Powerbook was decent. For programming on the open source web development stack, I quite enjoy Mac's offerings.

Xbox One fellows, how do I get into the preview program and should I? I just got an Xbox One in anticipation of Halo 5.

Think you need an invite. I can send you an invite if you want, current preview build is buggier than previous ones but it's nothing too crazy.

What's your gamertag?

A team that won 11 games with the vast majority played by backup QBs is trash? Now you just sound silly. Just admit you have no idea what we're capable of if Palmer stays healthy. He's been nothing but excellent in our system and has had very few losses as a Cardinal which when you have the Chickens twice a year and the Niners were good for the start of his tenure, that's pretty impressive. Just for arguments sake, since you obviously don't feel we have a shot at a top 2 seed, what team do you see beating us in the first round? If we weren't top 2 seed, Packers and Chickens would be so who's left that's better?

you aren't going to win the division first off. then you will go to either NY/ATL/CAR and lose.

like my boy josh homme said: i hate to be the bearer of bad news.... but i am

Good point about the Cardinals coming off of a loss and being hungry. You guys are a well coached team with a lot of talent and I think Sunday's game will be great. It's also a short week for us and we have some key players not playing like Eric Ebron, Haloti Ngata, Larry Warford and a few others. When I said Palmer was a statue I meant in terms of running ability and that Coach Austin will be bringing the pressure.

That being said our team is also hungry, and even if DeAndre is rusty (he's been practicing the last two weeks) he's the vocal leader our defense has been missing.

Either way I like our home field advantage and I just hope our shitty offensive playcalling gets somewhat reigned in.

That last drive against the Seahawks where Stafford went 7-7, and the running game was making plays is exactly what I was expecting at the start of the season. According to Coach Caldwell and Stafford that was not a no huddle offense, just regular playcalling.

Hopefully it carries into next game but who the hell knows with how bipolar our offense has been due to lack of running game, offensive line problems and playcalling. Should be a great game either way.
It will be a great game, I love watching Peterson play Megatron. One of the more exciting match ups in my eyes. Next week is Antonio Brown and later he gets AJ Green so we'll see what P2 is made of!
I always thought the Powerbook was decent. For programming on the open source web development stack, I quite enjoy Mac's offerings.
They certainly have their strengths, I think they work well for graphic design too. I just always have found more powerful for cheaper and found it difficult to go with Apple there. I do however love my iPhone and while I haven't bothered with a tablet, think the iPad is a good device.
you aren't going to win the division first off. then you will go to either NY/ATL/CAR and lose.

like my boy josh homme said: i hate to be the bearer of bad news.... but i am

First off, we certainly could with a lead and the schedule that's ahead. Thanks to the Refs fucking up the Lions game with Seattle, they are close enough that our games will really dictate things so no way in hell is it a given but you certainly don't know how it will shake. I can tell you if we played Seattle right now, we'd beat their ass. Alas, we don't play them anytime soon and they'll likely be playing much better by then.

Anyway, I already gave you for the sake of argument us losing out to SEA which means we wouldn't have won the division but you did answer my question, you feel the Giants, Falcons or Panthers would all beat us. I'll just never know if you're serious or if you're just really salty about what your team has become ;) Regardless, I'd feel extremely confident against all three of those teams. The only teams we need to worry about in this conference are the Chickens and Packers. Chickens for the division and the Packers are just a team no one wants to play, especially in their house. Packers in GB is a terrifying prospect in the playoffs.

eznark

Banned
Victory Golden Monkey and Yuengling.

goodjob.gif

Miracle

I fucking hate my IPhone right now. Somehow day by day I lose more and more space. I went from 500 MB space to 0 in one day even though I didn't download anything.

What's going on? >:|

It will be a great game, I love watching Peterson play Megatron. One of the more exciting match ups in my eyes. Next week is Antonio Brown and later he gets AJ Green so we'll see what P2 is made of!

They certainly have their strengths, I think they work well for graphic design too. I just always have found more powerful for cheaper and found it difficult to go with Apple there. I do however love my iPhone and while I haven't bothered with a tablet, think the iPad is a good device.

First off, we certainly could with a lead and the schedule that's ahead. Thanks to the Refs fucking up the Lions game with Seattle, they are close enough that our games will really dictate things so no way in hell is it a given but you certainly don't know how it will shake. I can tell you if we played Seattle right now, we'd beat their ass. Alas, we don't play them anytime soon and they'll likely be playing much better by then.

Anyway, I already gave you for the sake of argument us losing out to SEA which means we wouldn't have won the division but you did answer my question, you feel the Giants, Falcons or Panthers would all beat us. I'll just never know if you're serious or if you're just really salty about what your team has become ;) Regardless, I'd feel extremely confident against all three of those teams. The only teams we need to worry about in this conference are the Chickens and Packers. Chickens for the division and the Packers are just a team no one wants to play, especially in their house. Packers in GB is a terrifying prospect in the playoffs.

but you feel "extremely" confident all the time for no reason. and yes, i think you would lose to any of those teams on the road. i mean you lost to a mediocre rams team at home. use whatever excuse you want, drops fumbles whatever, but you lost and if you want to be an elite team you don't lose those games

as for the niners, im not salty at all! the worse we do the more likely little jeddy will be kicked out of his position

Dragon

Banned
I fucking hate my IPhone right now. Somehow day by day I lose more and more space. I went from 500 MB space to 0 in one day even though I didn't download anything.

What's going on? >:|

I'm not sure if this is live yet, but it may be App Thining. Which is when apps will only download assets if they are needed in however you're interacting with them. So say you look at baseball scores in a sports app, it'd have to download all of the logos for all of the teams (or more likely a sprite of it).

In any case, you should be able to delete some stuff in each app without deleting the app itself through settings.

Not really. You are not missing anything.

Is the BC stuff in the preview? I haven't messed around with that but it seems cool as hell.

Line_HTX

Since you have me on ignore, you probably won't see this, but I think Bam Bam isn't very good either!

Because most people aren't Bread...Bread!

I don't, but I'm glad you share that sentiment also.

I don't ignore unless I've run out of patience, and it takes a whole lot to make me block someone. I generally don't ever use ignore lists.

At least I know full well that Bread is a dick, but it's not enough to block him.

He seems triggered by me though...

;P

Dragon

Banned
I don't, but I'm glad you share that sentiment also.

I don't ignore unless I've run out of patience, and it takes a whole lot to make me block someone. I generally don't ever use ignore lists.

At least I know full well that Bread is a dick, but it's not enough to block him.

He seems triggered by me though...

;P

I'm confused then!

k8yr_2A77QrcuMx7H_1jkjIO0V36FOjFxzctIQtZLVQ

Bread used to really really dislike me, then I think he learned to just tune me out! I'm sure it'll happen for you too!

bionic77

You sound like a fan of a band that liked them before they got too big.
I am definitely that guy.

What reason was there to go in one before then? Overpriced laptops and PCs when you could build a vastly superior PC for far less. iPads didn't exist so...
Apple makes the best laptops and I kind of love their desktops too.

If you want the best it ain't going to be cheap. Even MS is following along and that Surface shit ain't cheap!

Top Bottom