• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

QptMhNM.gif

Jarnet87

Started playing Guacamelee last night, shoutout to 8 X 11 for the hook up.

I am god awful at video games now, I think it might be time to hang up the controller and just talk about and watch videogames.

giphy.gif

effzee

The fact he didn't see the field for a single snap last season said enough what they think about him.

Ideally the Jets just go 0-16 this season and clean house. Bowles is an awful coach and the GM isn't much better.

I don't think Bowles is a bad coach. I mean when they had decent QB play they won. Last year when Fitzpatrick came back to being Fitzpatrick, they didn't win.

Now they stripped the team of all talent and want Hackenberg to show them something? How can he?

I think they fire Bowles at the end of this season no matter what but it sucks and isn't his fault that they drafted Petty and then Hackenberg.

ZeoVGM

Banned
What a mess this Xbox One X launch is looking to be. They hyped it up so much more than Sony hyped the Pro and now it lost its showcase (lol) launch game.

Seriously, what are they doing?

cdyhybrid

What a mess this Xbox One X launch is looking to be. They hyped it up so much more than Sony hyped the Pro and now it lost its showcase (lol) launch game.

Seriously, what are they doing?

Much like YH's favorite QB and head coach, they turned out to be miserable failures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom