• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN is pure shit, came home from work early 2pm est, NFLN is going around to different NFL camps, ESPN was doing madden segment hahahahahahahaha...

Hindl

Why:

http://www.sfgate.com/food/article/Flamin-Hot-Cheetos-bloody-mary-drink-bar-Irvine-11509989.php

RI0aydV.jpg
Tbh with some of the crazy shit I've seen people put in a bloody, flaming hot cheetos aren't even surprising. Hell, it even goes along with the spicy flavor in the Bloody

MechDX

Jarnet87

If you are looking for a coach who can win you a ship and then slowly destroy that title winning side over the next 5 years Gruden is your guy.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
If you are looking for a coach who can win you a ship and then slowly destroy that title winning side over the next 5 years Gruden is your guy.

I would trade 25 years of misery for 1 title.

Already have the former as a Jets fan my entire life anyway. Will have another 25 years of misery too, so I'll take that title.

MechDX

FIRE UP THE GRUDEN TRAIN!

BOB and Ol Rick not getting along.....hhhmmmmm

Personally i think it would be a bad move to fire OB. I feel like he may be the next Belichik if McNair doesnt retain him after this season. Hes making mistakes but he is a hell of a head coach

Jason Taylor coming back for the Superbowl, you heard it here first
Taylor already is helping out in an unofficial capacity. A few weeks back, he worked out with rookie defensive end Charles Harris at the team's training facility; Harris reached out to Taylor for tutoring not long after the Dolphins took him in the first round.

”The last conversation I had was with Adam Gase, about two, three weeks ago, when I asked if I could come play for free," Taylor said. ”I was out on the field doing some stuff with [Harris] when nobody was here. I guess Adam was here. He was upstairs and saw. And he was like, 'Damn, I'm telling you, you could still do it.' I said, 'For free, I'm telling you. Right now, for free.'"

Taylor added: ”I love where the organization is, where it's going. I never played for the guy, but I love Adam to death. If I could do it for free -- I could only do one game though. I couldn't recover. I'm too old to recover. For one game? I can't say I'll give you hell. But I'll give you everything I've got. It might be not be hell anymore. Adam might be like, 'What the hell?' But I'd do it for free."

Maybe I'm out of the loop. Why is the Dolphins offense ranked the 3rd best in the league?

ESPN is fucken stupid

Here's the article btw

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ide-receivers-tight-ends-32-1-2017-nfl-season
It has almost become parody, but there's a staggering amount of potential among the Dolphins' collection of skill-position talent. There's not a more exciting trio of young receivers in the game than Jarvis Landry, DeVante Parker and Kenny Stills, each of whom are 25 or younger. Parker might loom as the most devastating of the three, and if he takes a leap forward in his third season, it's hard to figure out how anyone is going to cover these guys.

Miami got lucky at running back, where it sensed some weakness and tried to sign C.J. Anderson to a hefty offer sheet in March 2016 before bringing Arian Foster in over the summer. The Broncos matched Anderson's offer and Foster retired, turning the job over to Jay Ajayi, who announced his arrival with back-to-back 200-yard games against the Steelers and Bills before putting up a third 200-yard game against Buffalo in December. Ajayi was a little more dependent upon big plays than you might like, but there's still a starting back here with plenty of upside.

If coach Adam Gase can get something out of Julius Thomas, who scored 24 touchdowns in two years for him in Denver, this offense could be unstoppable. They're not all going to break out unless the Dolphins get to play with two footballs, but there's so much talent to go around that Miami won't have to depend on any one player to have a big season.

:/

MechDX

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 24m24 minutes ago
More
#Ravens signed a QB today. It's David Olson of the KC Phantoms of the CIF -- an arena league. He worked out today (@DraftDiamonds on it 1st)

NFL Draft Diamonds‏
@DraftDiamonds
Follow
More
Tonight if you are sitting there pondering your next move, remember this: David Olson does not have an agent, His agent is the HOLY SPIRIT

Benjamin Allbright‏Verified account @AllbrightNFL 2m2 minutes ago
More
Teams working so hard not to sign Kaepernick, they're turning to QBs in leagues 99.9% of fans have never heard of, for a player w/o an agent

WTF is happening in this country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom