• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

ALERT: Damontre' Moore of #Cowboys is suspended w/o pay for first 2 games of 2017 for violating NFL Substance Abuse Program @1053thefan

'Muricas Team.

cdyhybrid

56INqOK.png

🤢

Hindl

I have zero hopes for a dominant D. I just want a D that isn't a push over and want the offense to be truly great.
If there was even league average CB play they'd be one of the best defenses in the league. As it is I think they'll be above average, and what carries this team. I see the offense as good enough to put up points and have a few 'wow' plays every game, but the season lives and dies with the defense

34 year old who signed his contract last year, he can fuck off

No other options and he is underpaid, so I'd pay him.

I guess worst case, they'd move KO over, but then that forces moving Gabe back to LG. At which point RG and RT are both total liabilities and unknowns. I'm not even sure who would start.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Training camp bitches!!!

Where every 5th string rookie looks like a future hall of famer and this year is definitely the year your team is going to win it all.

Let me assure you all that this year is the Packers year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom