• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 4 |OT| Taking a stand by taking a knee

Fox318

eTjqt9A.png

I thought EJ didn't look too bad and they should be able to handle the ravens. Think they'll be competitive agains the chiefs too.

Not on under 3 yards a carry he wont.
I mean.. between him and EJ..

I think EJ looked ok yesterday in relief ftr.. but with Crabs not healthy, Amari's hands missing, its not exactly going to be easy for EJ to lead the O

Eli is fine. They would be much better served using that pick on an OL. The plan right now is to groom Webb.
Eli hasn’t put up 30 in a game since the 2015 season. He’s done. Yeah, the o-line is broken, but so is his arm. And believe it or not, there are worse lines in the league and their QBs haven’t looked as bad as Eli.

I get that he’s a total legend for the Giants, which is why you let him rid it out this year. But that’s it. And Webb is a mid round pick, theres what, a 5% success rate there? That defense is ready to win right now and they have one of the best playmakers in the league on offense. Their options are a new QB while trying to shore up that offensive line or go total rebuild mode. They’re not making it to another championship with Eli.

Carr out 2-4 weeks with a back fracture.

Beaten like the skins...

Raiders fans, if you want to see what rushing a person to return quick from a back injury looks like, and think Romo's old news: Flacco's still fucked from an injury he had in June

Do the smart thing, let him heal as long as it really takes. You'll be screwed for a lot longer than 2-4 weeks/2017 in general if he returns and aggravates it

gutshot

I think my dog may have fucked up my knee. He ran full into it while I was standing still and it buckled a bit. It's still sore a couple hours later. Downgrade me to doubtful.

DMVfan123

Banned
Go Skins! Fully expecting to get blown out by a score of like 30-3, but I don't really care since we have the bye week and the 49ers after
Still, it would've been nice to get ahead of the Cowboys in the division race
But best believe, if the Redskins win, I'm sliding into Kay Adams' DMs
because then I would know that anything is possible

Top Bottom