• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 7 |OT| Kraft Money Rules Everything Around Me

Bread

Banned
Thor seems to be reviewing positively.

Bread and I are doing it.
giphy.gif

Mindlog

@gregauman

Bucs' Jameis Winston didn't look today like a quarterback expecting to play on Sunday. Could test shoulder more Friday, but seems unlikely.
Let him rest please. We have a good backu...
Is Kae.... What's Rex Grossman up to?

jmdajr

NFL.com has an article about the players love for animu...specifically, their love for DBZ.

The greatest animu ever! :D

Tamanon

Banned
NFL.com has an article about the players love for animu...specifically, their love for DBZ.

The greatest animu ever! :D

Myles Garrett even keeping up with the new episodes airing in Japan!

Myles Garrett, the first overall pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, was quick to match Daniels' nerdery, replying "But did you reach ultra instinct?"

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
As long as the league doesn't suspend a player, I don't really care. Fine everyone. I'm not sure what Mitchell is supposed to do there, though. Go ethereal?

Bionic is one of the good ones though. I hope he saw that Nintendo is dominating the US console market now. We are all doing it.

Dammit man, the giraffe's body isn't even cold yet.

Yeah why you gotta lie Chuck?

shame

I would never lie to you, my fine furry friend. The rest of these fucks, sure, but never you.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
As long as the league doesn't suspend a player, I don't really care. Fine everyone. I'm not sure what Mitchell is supposed to do there, though. Go ethereal?

Dammit man, the giraffe's body isn't even cold yet.

I would never lie to you, my fine furry friend. The rest of these fucks, sure, but never you.

aww *blushes*

Top Bottom