• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL admits 1 in 3 players will suffer effects of brain trauma in their lifetimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrooged

Totally wronger about Nintendo's business decisions.
I love American football, but I don't think it will exist in its current form in 25 years.

sp-1608-sarcastaball-ready-to-play.jpg

Imbarkus

As Sartre noted in his contemplation on Hell in No Exit, the true horror is other members.
It's time, you guys. Let's get this going:

images

The robotics involved could create a bunch of jobs!

woodchuck

I don't think anything special needs to be done. Once more an more of the public is educated about this, less and less parents will let their kids play football.

My kids will be playing only basketball, tennis, or golf.

braves01

Banned
I don't think anything special needs to be done. Once more an more of the public is educated about this, less and less parents will let their kids play football.

My kids will be playing only basketball, tennis, or golf.

I'm only going to let my kids do calisthenics with resistance bands,

Watch League of Denial, for many years the NFL treated this much like the tobacco industry and cancer.
The book is also great. It basically convinced me to stop watching the nfl.

Also about those other injuries from other sports, yes you can get head injuries in any sport but continuous subconcussive hits are intrinsic to American football which is why it's much more dangerous to play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom