• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

original.jpg

jesus christ has jpout been hanging around with stafford and freeman??

Drakeon

Like that means a damn thing.

(which is, incidentally, the reason the NFL's current concussion policy is nothing more than a token gesture)

I'm aware, I was only asking because it means we have no idea how bad it probably was for him, we don't have anything to go by.

I'm aware, I was only asking because it means we have no idea how bad it probably was for him, we don't have anything to go by.
Based on what he just did, it's a pretty safe bet (albeit not a certainty) that he was dealing with the same sort of brain damage Dave Duerson was.

squicken

I'm just gonna say that I think Romo are Cutler are way better than the rest of this forum does. That said, both could invest in some physical fitness routines. Or, just stand next to anorexic chicks with stupid looking expressions

UnvNW.png

We have NFL-level players now, not scrubs that wouldn't make the Pats D.

I hope you arn't suggesting Mccoy and Eric Wright are NFL-level players. Although, in my only Bucs personnel compliment ever, Lavonte David and Mark Barron were huge upgrades. If Freeman can put it together and you get good production out of Blount/Doug Martin behind a pretty good interior o-line, could be a fun season for you.

But I don't think the Panthers defense will be nearly as soft this year with a healthy LB corp!

snesfreak

Banned
I hope you arn't suggesting Mccoy and Eric Wright are NFL-level players. Although, in my only Bucs personnel compliment ever, Lavonte David and Mark Barron were huge upgrades. If Freeman can put it together and you get good production out of Blount/Doug Martin behind a pretty good interior o-line, could be a fun season for you.

But I don't think the Panthers defense will be nearly as soft this year with a healthy LB corp!
McCoy made a big difference when he was in last year.
In the Falcons game especially.

Top Bottom