• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Slo

When I win the Mega Millions I plan to buy a 51% share of those tacky Packers stockholder certificates and move the team to Pakistan. Now if I can just figure a way to get 'sconi women to wear burqas, I'll be set.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
When I win the Mega Millions I plan to buy a 51% share of those tacky Packers stockholder certificates and move the team to Pakistan. Now if I can just figure a way to get 'sconi women to wear burqas, I'll be set.

When I win...
oxHZ9.png

On sportscenter they showed what teams you could buy from pro sports. You could buy any NHL team but no NFL team.

On sportscenter they showed what teams you could buy from pro sports. You could buy any NHL team but no NFL team.

Khan payed like 750 million for the Jags correct? I would assume they are one of the cheapest franchises, besides maybe the Rams.

What are the most expensive franchises? I would assume the Cowboys and NY teams are pretty high being big markets and having new Stadiums together with the Pats and Green Bay?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Well, at least we'll be able to play the India Vikings when they move your team out there because they can't build a stadium in Minnesota.

NawidA

Banned
NFC west isn't even the worst division in football anymore! There is a tie for worst division in football:

1. AFC South
2. AFC West

The AFC in general is fucking garbage
AFC West isn't that bad, now that Denver is a contender. KC and SD look to be mediocre (but not bad) and Oakland has a bright future ahead.

AFC South though, UGH. Colts and Jaguars are guaranteed shitty this year. Texans look good. Titans could be great but has Bud Adams pulling stupid shit when the team already has two starting caliber QBs.

Austin, Texas has been too.

Austin is nice, it's like if New Orleans and San Diego had a love child but put it up for adoption and for some reason San Antonio adopted it but decided it couldn't live with it so they tried to ship it to Waco but it escaped on the way and ran into the hills to be raised by coyotes.

Brinbe

Fantastic...
Ex-NFL quarterback and Great Falls native Ryan Leaf was arrested on burglary, theft and drug charges, according to officials at the Cascade County Detention Center.

Detention center staff said Leaf had already posted a $76,000 bond as of this evening.

Leaf was arrested at about 12:35 p.m., according to Great Falls Police Sgt. Dean Bennett.

Bennett said that an abbreviated police log of the arrest states Leaf was arrested at the Probation and Parole Office at 219 5th St. S.

"One of our officers picked him up, arrested him and booked him in," Bennett said.

Bennett said that a more detailed report of the allegations against the former San Diego Chargers quarterback was not yet available.

Leaf is charged with felony burglary, misdemeanor theft and criminal possession of dangerous drugs.

Check back for when we get more.

KvSlr.jpg

squicken

Fuck minivan.

I'm rewatching Game of Thrones, god this shit is awesome.

Speaking of gingers, I did like the redhead. Hope she's back for S2. And yes, I've read all the books, but I have done everything possible to forget. I'm far more interested in an interpretation of Martin's work than his actual output

Speaking of gingers, I did like the redhead. Hope she's back for S2. And yes, I've read all the books, but I have done everything possible to forget. I'm far more interested in an interpretation of Martin's work than his actual output

I'm I'm love with the blonde hooker that they showed for like a minute.

Top Bottom