• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread 4 - The Bears Still Suck

BigAT

That's why the discussion has moved to the leagues where it is played constantly. Maybe your complete inability to follow along is why you've become such a feeder. Your illness must have been more serious than we thought.

I was going to change my theoretical punishment to "Has to lane with eznark" but I thought it too cruel.

Draxal

Comparing TV ratings for a sport that maybe has 3 games played every four years to one that is played frequently and every year is such a shitty, disingenuous argument. Anyone that tries to paint it as a valid point deserves to be paraded around a Phillies game in a Santa Claus costume on dollar beer and battery night.

Ayup, plus the international tribalism that the world cup brings.

Russia-America Olympics Ice Hockey this Year NBCSN 4.1 at 7:30 AM EST
Premier League Finals this year (10 NBC Networks combined) 1.56 10 AM EST

http://awfulannouncing.com/2014/nbc-posts-record-ratings-for-epl-championship-sunday.html

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
NFL Offseason OT Thread 5 - One hooker for everyone.

NFL Offseason OT Thread 5 - a den of thugs and ignorant sluts

NFL Offseason OT Thread 5 - BELGIUM > USA
lane-punches-pete.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Our timing is so bad, everyone be sure to post like crazy in the new thread so we can get it finished with in time for training camp/preseason.

Top Bottom