• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Tamanon

Banned
Hernandez dumb. He's rich, should've bought a 3D printer with cash, download the CAD file for the plastic gun. Print, shoot, melt everything down. Oh and use iMessage and turn off GPS.

Or ya know, don't carry your fucking gun around if you have cameras. Holster that shit.

Or ya know, don't carry your fucking gun around if you have cameras. Holster that shit.

I do not understand why rich athletes dont pay their crew to carry weapons/drive/ect if they feel like they absolutely need to be retarded.

I guess you cant really be a wannabe thug if you dont do stupid shit on your own.

Spades

Going to post my pickups here as well because, well, you guys are more interesting than the rest of GAF.

tumblr_mp2esdleCx1qiv7luo1_500.jpg

I love the boxart on this game!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I do not understand why rich athletes dont pay their crew to carry weapons/drive/ect if they feel like they absolutely need to be retarded.

I guess you cant really be a wannabe thug if you dont do stupid shit on your own.

But what do you do when one of your crew turns snitch? Get the bubblicious, yo!

Tamanon

Banned
Fuck the haters! The Patriots are a blight on society and a home for miscreants that will only be cleaned out by Tebow Full of Grace.

Top Bottom