• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Milchjon

dSYhnNR.jpg

Any space on the Bills bandwagon for Dutch and me?

Going to post my pickups here as well because, well, you guys are more interesting than the rest of GAF.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/4f8716a0b0a32c577f4af727d082d425/tumblr_mp2esdleCx1qiv7luo1_500.jpg

I love the boxart on this game!
Very nice! I'm interested to see what you think of that one, I was somewhat curious about it leading up to launch but the impressions and reviews I've seen have turned me off on it. Maybe I'll pick it up for $20 or so someday if there are a few solid games in there.

Spades

Very nice! I'm interested to see what you think of that one, I was somewhat curious about it leading up to launch but the impressions and reviews I've seen have turned me off on it somewhat. Maybe I'll pick it up for $20 or so someday if there are a few solid games in there.

If you're expecting a Wario Ware style game, then you'll be disappointed. It's more like NintendoLand really but there are some vert enjoyable (if simple) games from what I've played so far. I absolutely adore the cartoon style and it looks brilliant in HD.

It's worth the £25 it cost, that's for sure.

Fantomex

If you're expecting a Wario Ware style game, then you'll be disappointed. It's more like NintendoLand really but there are some vert enjoyable (if simple) games from what I've played so far. I absolutely adore the cartoon style and it looks brilliant in HD.

Which reminds me that I came up on a Wario mustache in AC yesterday.

Nice, thanks for the impressions. It's $40 here... seems a little steep but maybe one day. I still need to pick up Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon sometime. Are you gonna get New Super Luigi U? I'm thinking I will but I want to wait for the physical release.

Also, Fantomex, that AC post you had earlier today was fantastic!

Spades

Nice, thanks for the impressions. It's $40 here... seems a little steep but maybe one day. I still need to pick up Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon sometime. Are you gonna get New Super Luigi U? I'm thinking I will but I want to wait for the physical release.

Yeah, I'm waiting for the physical release also. Nintendo games always keep their value and I like to collect them anyway, so the digital version was not relevant to my interests.

jakncoke

Banned
Alligatorjandro 1,202
ChanHuk 931
squicken 928
bionic77 910
Milchjon 840
Fantomex 685
cdyhybrid 576
BlackGhost 575
wienke 543
chuckddd 512
The_Darkest_Red 507

Haw! Not going to make hall of shame!

Fantomex

I've got the Wario moustache and Mario hat! Wanting to trade one for a set.

I want to get the Link outfit or the Samus helmet!

Thanks my phin brotha, I try.

Alligatorjandro 1,202
ChanHuk 931
squicken 928
bionic77 910
Milchjon 840
Fantomex 685
cdyhybrid 576
BlackGhost 575
wienke 543
chuckddd 512
The_Darkest_Red 507

Haw! Not going to make hall of shame!

BlackGhost representing BrownsGaf, woot woot. I'll start posting more here closer to training camp. Starts on my birthday. hooray.

So I used our poors joke on FB for a discussion concerning the new Xbox when the DRM was still in effect and it didn't fly over as well in real life....poors are sensitive.

Milchjon

So I used our poors joke on FB for a discussion concerning the new Xbox when the DRM was still in effect and it didn't fly over as well in real life....poors are sensitive.

I still think being exposed to NFL GAF culture for too long was the reason MechDX ran into problems at his job.

exarkun

LOL So he rented another fucking vehicle and killed someone while using it?

What a fucking dumbass. No wonder Gronk is so stupid, hung out too much with Aaron.

Top Bottom