• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Pro Bowl Week: Neon Deion vs. The Fumbling Fraud

bionic77

No but it's enough time to believe they suck a little less than the rest of the AFC North.
I will settle for that.

Time to take back the division! Maybe we can hold the Vikings under 40 next year too...

It's happening! I am starting to believe! Anything is possible!

speaking of madden leagues, we just started the playoffs and i am in need of a player to fill in as the Jags! that's right, somehow the CPU jags made the playoffs (mostly because of deadbeat smokey not playing his games).

so if you have madden, and want a chance to take the jags all the way to the top, then let me know!

edit-

this is for ps4

Narag

speaking of madden leagues, we just started the playoffs and i am in need of a player to fill in as the Jags! that's right, somehow the CPU jags made the playoffs (mostly because of deadbeat smokey not playing his games).

can't stop laughing at that. always fun when the madden league stuff bleeds over here (titans moving back to Houston, Jack English, the commissioner shenanigans with DCX, I think)

JABEE

so if you have madden, and want a chance to take the jags all the way to the top, then let me know!

edit-

this is for ps4

Gata. It's your time.

jakncoke

Banned
So memory serves me right Batista now has a hw belt chance at Wrestlemania? How many nerds will lose their shits if he wins that? gg vince or who ever is the puppetmaster now. trolling a million virgins

his rage is justified after what happened last night. the american dragon was screwed in favor of hhh and his cronies
It's all fake. They're meathead, C-List actors that will probably wind up in Expendables 13 years from now. Not sure why people have such an invested emotional interest.

Although I can see Cena making his way to a broadcasting job eventually.

Vyroxis

Banned
This. Cannot. Be. Real. I refuse to believe this is real. Especially for a fake, choreographed sport like wrestling. If it isn't...

Most of the wrestling world reacted the same way last night. WWE couldn't have booked that any worse than what they did, completely ignoring what the fans obviously wanted across the board and giving them the direct opposite, screwing over the guys that need to be ready to carry the company in a few years.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Well wrestling is just "action-soap opera"...I'm pretty sure people had meltdowns watching Downton Abbey too.

(I didn't watch the video but I'm imagining something awful)

simples

Banned
It's all fake. They're meathead, C-List actors that will probably wind up in Expendables 13 years from now.

Although I can see Cena making his way to a broadcasting job eventually.

its not what happens on screen you mark. we watch politics now.

Paul levesque, you know him as Triple H, married vince's daughter. he drove vince's son shane out and now owns his father in laws business. he used his influence to get him top spots, but after his knees blew out he turned himself into the new Vince Mcmahon. the COO Triple H

now every mainevent is hogged by his buddies and gym partners. Batista, Randy orton and even Road dogg and billy gun from 1998. Yes they are back and Tag champions.

The internet's dog in the show is Bryan Danielson. an indie guy who was trained by Shawn MIchaels and worked his way up from curtain jerker to main eventer because people wont stop chanting his name. HHH and his backstage crew tried to bury his career by making him lose in wrestlemania in 14 seconds, making him a joke and assassinating his career. but crowds boo HHH's buddies and chant his name ruining main events. now HHH is trying to mute crowd noises in reruns, but he cant do anything in live shows......for now

no cares for the on screen stories now, its the backstage politics. except sanjuro and ninja scooter who still cares for cena

GCvVul.gif

Well wrestling is just "action-soap opera"...I'm pretty sure people had meltdowns watching Downton Abbey too.

(I didn't watch the video but I'm imagining something awful)

That rape scene had me legit shook. Man, that was rough.

Paul levesque, you know him as Triple H, married vince's daughter. he drove vince's son shane out and now owns his father in laws business. he used his influence to get him top spots, but after his knees blew out he turned himself into the new Vince Mcmahon. the COO Triple H

now every mainevent is hogged by his buddies and gym partners. Batista, Randy orton and even Road dogg and billy gun from 1998. Yes they are back and Tag champions.

The internet's dog in the show is Bryan Danielson. an indie guy who was trained by Shawn MIchaels and worked his way up from curtain jerker to main eventer because people wont stop chanting his name. HHH and his backstage crew tried to bury his career by making him lose in wrestlemania in 14 seconds, making him a joke and assassinating his career. but crowds boo HHH's buddies and chant his name ruining main events. now HHH is trying to mute crowd noises in reruns, but he cant do anything in live shows......for now

no cares for the on screen stories now, its the backstage politics. except sanjuro and ninja scooter who still cares for cena

GCvVul.gif
Well that just changes everything, now don't it.

GCvVul.gif

Wrestling fans are so stupid.

This is classic booking. They bury the popular guy so the fans get madder and madder but still watch intently hoping for the guy to succeed. WWF has been doing this for years.

simples

Banned

This is classic booking. They bury the popular guy so the fans get madder and madder but still watch intently hoping for the guy to succeed. WWF has been doing this for years.

he isnt getting buried on screen like classic face/heels. last night he wasnt even in the rumble. and after the 30th man was announced and it wasnt bryan, everyone got boo'd off. especially the returning face/winner/wrestlemania maineventer batista. cena/orton (hhh's golden boys) got boo'd off in their singles match with bryan chants. twitter wars happened, former wrestlers who got screwed and not on wwes payroll anymore chimed in. and fatties raged

hhh's buddies are in mainevents and no one else, crowd doesnt like it, hhh wants you to like it. its the nWo but in real life

Vyroxis

Banned

The difference is that years ago, you could rely on other talent to draw people in while you build up the rage until the right time to give them the spotlight. These days, guys like Bryan and Roman that are rising stars are getting buried, but their 'top' guys like Orton and Cena are so burned by the crowd that they have to pipe in recorded crowd noise and use audio trickery to block out the not-so-happy chanting of the crowd.

Like right now on Raw, there was a huge CENA CENA CENA chant in the arena, except the crowd is all sitting down, looking at their phones. Last night, the crowd spent more time BOOing than they did cheering, and there was tons of camera and lighting trickery to hide the fact that the arena was half empty before the end of the rumble.

he isnt getting buried on screen like classic face/heels. last night he wasnt even in the rumble. and after the 30th man was announced and it wasnt bryan, everyone got boo'd off. especially the returning face/winner/wrestlemania maineventer batista. twitter wars happened, former wrestlers who got screwed and not on wwes payroll anymore chimed in. and fatties raged

hhh's buddies are in mainevents and no one else, crowd doesnt like it, hhh wants you to like it. its the nWo but in real life

I read that WWE tried to put Daniel Bryan in the main event scene but he didn't draw.

This is the same stunt they pulled with the Rock. People don't want to see their favorites with the title. They want them chasing the strap. Overwhelming face champs don't draw.

Bryan is more popular now than he ever would be with the belt around his waist. And if there's any class of nerds who should know by now that nobody gives a fuck what they think it's internet wrestling nerds.

The difference is that years ago, you could rely on other talent to draw people in while you build up the rage until the right time to give them the spotlight. These days, guys like Bryan and Roman that are rising stars are getting buried, but their 'top' guys like Orton and Cena are so burned by the crowd that they have to pipe in recorded crowd noise and use audio trickery to block out the not-so-happy chanting of the crowd.

Like right now on Raw, there was a huge CENA CENA CENA chant in the arena, except the crowd is all sitting down, looking at their phones. Last night, the crowd spent more time BOOing than they did cheering, and there was tons of camera and lighting trickery to hide the fact that the arena was half empty before the end of the rumble.

Thems the breaks.

WWE is in dire need of stars. Austin's old and busted, HHH burned people out on him, Taker and Kane are 900, and the Rock is barely a part timer. Even the guys they've built up are pulling double duty due to injuries. Cena was rushed back from injury, wasn't he? Didn't Punk just come back too, along with Batista?

Bryan just thrusted that Wyatt guy into the main event scene and they're calling it MOTY already. Guy's putting in his work and getting his accolades. WWE is not going to want to rush the strap on him. Guerrero was the last Daniel Bryan and he flopped with the strap. Rock was a Megastar and he flopped with the strap.

I get that nobody likes Orton, but he's Cowboy Bob Orton's son. Nepotism is to wrestling what wrestling is to hillbillies, It's pervasive.

MechDX

Who the hell is Paul Dunn? This is BOB's first decision I don't really get. He was the assistant O line coach for the Falcons and he looks like Wade Philips.

Dunn_Paul.jpg

We were getting Ferentz from Iowa, then we were getting Munchak, then we were getting ferentz again and now we are getting a Falcons castoff?

Did your wife leave you? What's with all these games all of a sudden?

lol what games? the only game i play weekly is madden. i guess i did just buy rust but only played it for about an hour :(

as for warframe, i haven't played it in a couple months but if i had some bros to play with i might be interested!

Top Bottom