• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Set aside the clique stuff for this thread. This is something that everyone watches and everyone is interested in.
I did! See, I posted an instructional post about the various ways to make a play with one's butt!

EDIT: wasn't there an NFL game this year with a guy who got an INT while sitting on his butt? What game was that GAF?

Don't leave me out guys! Never forget the original!

Pvb6V.gif
The gif in its most perfect form before it was ruined.

Hunter S.

Damn, I am actually wondering if the normal trash talk in the thread will get NFL posters banned now. This thread could be shit.

Novid

Banned
Maybe in America. World Cup finals gets double the viewers.

I know this year will be one or two points higher than NBC's (which will put it at the 120 million range) but no where near the 5 or 10 points between 43 (96.7) and 44 (106.5)

tumblr_mdee1eqhGt1rwt0uq.gif

Another year long Shirtless suspension for you. Sad seeing you live in the past.
See this is talent discrimination. You know the minute I join your FF league I'll destroy you guys, so you keep me out. You're worse than Judge Landis in the 1940's MLB.
Damn, I am actually wondering if the normal trash talk in the thread will get NFL posters banned now. This thread could be shit.
Going by last year no one was banned. But then Ravens-49ers has more "colorful" fans than Giants-Patriots.

cdyhybrid

This entire post made me giggle. Makes me proud you're the Shirtless Champion.

But that's a happy slide! Look at that smile! And those abs.

gWp56GU.jpg

So ripped!

Got free tickets from one of my friends who helped re-innovate the Super Dome after Katrina!

Found out yesterday, cheering for SF because NFC.

Nice dude, enjoy!

What's your deal, cdy?

O5CzJVm.jpg

That's my deal!

Salty Seahawks fan and Cheatin' Pete lover.

QuGXSPo.jpg

Don't forget. We'll see you next year to continue the beatdown.

Better win this one, because this superstar and non-thug (unlike Kaep) is winning the next 10:

mUqk6LI.png

YBTBanM.jpg

xAnguOn.jpg

Look at those gorgeous, piercing eyes! What a stud.

Hunter S.

Rated G posting in here Guys.

Ray Lewis is such a good athlete I hope he wins because he is old and good.
I like the 49ers uniforms though better so I will be going for them. There is just something about the color red that looks so cool.

jakncoke

Banned
over/under 5 people stabbed at the game?
prop line for Ray Lewis stabbings after the game?
prop line for weight of Bens next ?

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I enjoy the Ravens because Ray Lewis is a man of God.

The 49ers are too close to the Devil's Sexual Position (aka 69, in common parlance) for me to feel comfortable rooting for them.

WWRLGD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom