• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oozer3993

Just cause:

iz5LPAybXOLZa.gif

ibjrtBg13ZlvkF.gif

iHmOQXRH5nU2n.jpg

Rorschach

Set aside the clique stuff for this thread. This is something that everyone watches and everyone is interested in.

What clique stuff? There isn't even an NFL clique. Everyone here hates each other. Are we still allowed to talk about football, though?

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
sitting in san francisco, planning the riot for after the game.

because you know it's gunna happen.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I find this thread very offensive as a Patriots fan.

I enjoy the color scheme of the New England Patriots. Red, white and blue are true American colors. It's so nice when European heathens like yourself can find it in your black little hearts to accept American superiority. Don't be mad, though. Your Germanic people had a good run. Well, until all that... unpleasantness.

I cant believe I predicted this at the beginning of the season. Everyone laughed at me but I kept strong now it will be I who will laughing.

If it makes you feel any better Dutch, you can imagine this picture is from 2005.

You want a hug? We are both losers this year, my Eagles brother !

I enjoy the color scheme of the New England Patriots. Red, white and blue are true American colors. It's so nice when European heathens like yourself can find it in your black little hearts to accept American superiority. Don't be mad, though. Your Germanic people had a good run. Well, until all that... unpleasantness.

My blood is red, white and blue just like yours!

LOL what a fucking pompous ass

http://3432-boston.voxcdn.com/files/2013/02/734545_466431236744014_1104896922_n-480x320.jpg[/mg][/QUOTE]

He seriously wears this? Terrible.

Hunter S.

I cant believe I predicted this at the beginning of the season. Everyone laughed at me but I kept strong now it will be I who will laughing.

I predicted the 49ers would win at the start of the season. For same crazy reason I said the Texans would represent the AFC. I must have been hitting the sauce a little hard to have ever picked the Texans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom