• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

WedgeX

Banned
Mech, I kinda want to go all Suh on you! I don't want to see your new disgusting avatar for a week.

ibgkEstnAYOuAL.jpg

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
sorry ass showing by the texans.

Schaub was pressing heavy in the first half. Was missing easy ass throws he usually makes and missing reads he doesnt usually miss.

Kubiak was pretty shit as a play caller today. Hit a 15 yard pass for a first down, hit another pass, then run, stuffed, run stuffed, punt. wtf. Obviously they weren't going to let you run, so spread 'em out and throw the damn ball. He had no rythm with the offense and didnt let schaub get into a rythm. This one is on the offense, its a little weird to say when another team puts up 42 points but i thought the defensed played ok to well in spots. They got three or four stops in the second quarter but the offense did fuck all to get them back in the game.

GG patriots gaf.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I honestly had no idea we were playing Arizona next week. Should be an exciting game for all NFL fans and fans of football in general.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ha, Wilfork called Houston a good football team.

Cause he's a good guy and it's the truth. They stunk it up big time tonight, doesn't make them a bad football team.

But I forgot... FRAUDS EVERY TEAM

Kiryu

It is so so so weird. I just realized that Pats Def is awful but yet they had best def today!

Pat's DEF > Hou's Def

captive

But I forgot... FRAUDS EVERY TEAM

yea seriously. this is old. The only true fraud team is the falcons.

Omg denver lost to the patriots and the texans, they are frauds! the patriots lost to seatle and the lol cardinals they are frauds! the texans lost to the packers and patriots they are frauds! The packers lost to the colts they are frauds! etc etc.

Just cancel the season cause clearly no team is deserving of hoisting the lombardi this year.

yea seriously. this is old. The only true fraud team is the falcons.

Omg denver lost to the patriots and the texans, they are frauds! the patriots lost to seatle and the lol cardinals they are frauds! the texans lost to the packers and patriots they are frauds! The packers lost to the colts they are frauds! etc etc.

Just cancel the season cause clearly no team is deserving of hoisting the lombardi this year.

Falcons two losses were close games against divisional opponents.

Texans two losses were utter blowouts. Total ass-whoopins.

captive

Falcons two losses were close games against divisional opponents.

Texans two losses were utter blowouts. Total ass-whoopins.

when was the last playoff game won by the falcons? they do this every year play great in the regular season and stink it up in the playoffs.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Didnt they lose to a team that just got blasted 58-0?

Love the sports math.

Anyways I'm worried about Talib, but it looks like a hip pointer, nothing too bad. I'm more worried about Dennard who came out with a Hamstring injury... not good at all.

when was the last playoff game won by the falcons? they do this every year play great in the regular season and stink it up in the playoffs.

Why are you pointlessly lashing out? I could have sworn you were talking about performance this season, and not years past.

Jesus, I hope the Falcons win a playoff game this year just so people can stop regurgitating this same line anytime the name is brought up.

captive

Why are you pointlessly lashing out? I could have sworn you were talking about performance this season, and not years past.

Jesus, I hope the Falcons win a playoff game this year just so people can stop regurgitating this same line anytime the name is brought up.

regular season doesnt matter bruh. no one cares unless you do something in the playoffs.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Didnt they lose to a team that just got blasted 58-0?

Any given Monday/Thursday/Sunday anything can happen. Also that was the Cards during their fluke 4-0 start... bizzaro shit happens.

This Texans team has been crippled on D for weeks now, I'm not using that as an excuse, but I'm not shocked by what Brady did considering Rogers did what he did when the Texans had better players out there.

Matrix

That's what you get for those douche chill inducing jackets, Texans. I warned you. Brady comin' for that ass.

Well they did play like a high school football team... so really, the jackets did there job.

manfestival

freeman is playing beyond bad right now. lack of communication or not. He needs to make adjustments that hes just not doing and has thrown to the other team at least 5 times

Top Bottom