• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

bionic77

Lakers and Steelers haha.

Yankees fan too? Maybe the Giants now?
I said I have taste, therefore I obviously don't give a fuck about baseball. When I was young and stupid and into baseball I was a Pirates fan.

Fuck that and fuck that useless sport. The only thing worse is Nascar. I am more entertained by professional hot dog contests than baseball.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
GG Pats fans.

I expected to get beat, just not raped.

Pathetic ass showing sigh Sunday can't get here soon enough. Hopefully it can take the sting away from this one.

Here Mech

XuMW2.jpg

JCizzle

Ahhh, football returns to normal after a decade. Niners in prime time two straight weeks.

Now get your fucking head straight Harbs, don't disappoint the legacy.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Mech, I kinda want to go all Suh on you! I don't want to see your new disgusting avatar for a week.

Not the game I was expecting but I will take the win over the few moments of heart strokes that I was ready for.

1. I hope Talib is okay.
2. I love Welker, but he has to get more reliable.
3. McD really need to stop those deep ball calls, I know it worked with Stallworth but nomore.
4. I hope the rest of the injured guys get back on their feet, especially you Gronk! and Edelman.

cashman

Banned
I said I have taste, therefore I obviously don't give a fuck about baseball. When I was young and the Pirates were relevant I was a baseball fan

Fuck that and fuck that useless sport. The only thing worse is Nascar. I am more entertained by professional hot dog contests than baseball.

fixed!

First of all fuck you. Laker fans are not usually two teaming bandwagoners. Most of us are decent folk with impeccable taste.

Secondly unless some shit team like the Seahawks or Giants makes it to the show there is no way the NFC is winning shit this year. The AFC just has too many garbage performances by all of its playoff teams. This is a potent formula to winning the Superbowl. Granted your Seahawks did look like utter dogshit on the road earlier this year so I would ordinarily give you a great shot to win it all, but apparently your best DBs are going to be home because they didn't know how to cycle properly to avoid testing so I think that eliminates your team.

Don't let Seadderall Seahawk fans get to you, it's just the drugs talking.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Not the game I was expecting but I will take the win over the few moments of heart strokes that I was ready for.

1. I hope Talib is okay.
2. I love Welker, but he has to get more reliable.
3. McD really need to stop those deep ball calls, I know it worked with Stallworth but nomore.
4. I hope the rest of the injured guys get back on their feet, especially you Gronk! and Edelman.

Gronk is going to die of gonorrea before the super bowl

TheFatOne

Fuck I forget how massive Wilfork is. I worry about guys like that after the NFL. Doesn't seem like they will live long at that size.

Top Bottom