• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

Tabris

Can't blame the refs for this one anymore so he's digging deep into his vault of repetitive B.S.

Hey Mac, I'm posting right now from Boston :) I'm in South Boston, only 8 blocks away from the Boston tea party, a couple blocks away from convention centre.

I'm going to the Pats 49ers game. I am going to boo the shit out of Tom Brady.

Godslay

Banned
Vince-Wilfork-Vs-The-Turkey-Leg-GIF.gif

Cue Barry White music.

Picked off three times by the most fraudulent team in the league.

I remember that. It was before we rebooted XP and installed SP2.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
According to everyone in this thread, every team in the league is a fraud. Everyone was saying tonight was the nights the pats got exposed as frauds. I'm not one to get into trash talking battles, but cmon, what team is legit then?

eznark

Banned
I don't get the running up the score thing, in British sports, going easy on a team because they're shite is more disrespectful than giving them the beating they deserve.

The Texans are shite.

That's because in British "sports" winning 1-0 is a blowout.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I don't get the running up the score thing, in British sports, going easy on a team because they're shite is more disrespectful than giving them the beating they deserve.

The Texans are shite.

The Patriots are classless brah.

Over here, keeping your starters in and continuing to run your offense is the way to kick the other team while theyre down and make a statement.

cdyhybrid

Picked off three times by the most fraudulent team in the league.

Manning is very active when it comes to charity.

Must have been at the Pro Bowl? Can't believe Stafford can tan like that.

Careful, you might get banned for suggesting that a fat person is fat.

The Texans are shite.

We're just trolling them.

Godslay

Banned
According to everyone in this thread, every team in the league is a fraud. Everyone was saying tonight was the nights the pats got exposed as frauds. I'm not one to get into trash talking battles, but cmon, what team is legit then?

2011 NY Giants.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Giants.

Rorschach

Calm down with the "everyone" talk. smh NO RESPEK! The Pats are underdogs! No one believes in the Pats! Chip on our shoulder! We're never given media time either! So unfair!

LegoArmo

The Patriots are classless brah.

Over here, keeping your starters in and continuing to run your offense is the way to kick the other team while theyre down and make a statement.

That's the kind of statement I'd want to make. They've taken Brady out now anyway, and they're running every down.

MacAttack

Lol, refs decided the game early with some gift PI calls and not ejecting McCourty after the vicious helmet to helmet on the defenseless receiver.
That's why the Texans had no answer for the Patriots on either side of the ball for four quarters? Not buying it.

bionic77

Fuck you Texans. They should sell that team and force all of those players out of the league.

I still don't believe in the Pats, but I am a reasonable person, and I can say with 100% confidence that I would rather the crazies be right and the world end in 2 weeks than see the Pats win another Superbowl.

Sanjuro

Fuck you Texans. They should sell that team and force all of those players out of the league.

I still don't believe in the Pats, but I am a reasonable person, and I can say with 100% confidence that I would rather the crazies be right and the world end in 2 weeks than see the Pats win another Superbowl.

Were're about 12% better than the Steelers.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
TJ YATES FUTURE!

or not

cdyhybrid

Wait, I thought you were a Niners fan?

He's a Lakers fan so probably Rams or Raiders or Chargers.

Don't worry, the NFC (Non-Fraudulent Conference) will save the day, like we always do.

Top Bottom