• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

TheFatOne

Great game from the pats... never like to call it over early, but looks like a pretty safe bet. Aaron looks amazing, which is awesome he's finally healthy, just gotta get gronk back out there.

Negatives

Welker dropping like crazy, and multiple fumbles out of 2 different running backs. Also hopefully Talib turns out ok.

I'm not too worried about Welker. Talib is worrying though. From what I read he has had hip issues in the past. Talib was great tonight. I can see exactly why the Pats traded for him. Wilfork was a beast tonight. Defense looked good. I can't find any real complaints tonight.

NawidA

Banned
They can score on anyone.

The Denver defense you see today is quite a bit different than the one you saw at the beginning of the season.
Von Doom and Manning are going to have to be near perfect to pull it out. And hopefully, the receivers don't drop balls.

Tamanon

Banned
Just like its "disrespectful" to succesfully run consecutive ground plays? Do you even listen to yourself? They mostly did run plays to burn the clock and it worked so they got to the end zone. Your statement is so sad

Man, you have no sense of history here at NeoGAF.

3965419_o.gif

classy

Sanjuro

Off topic, but how awkward was that scene? Brady obviously didn't want to eat the turkey leg but kept on being pressured. Wilfork was all in though haha.

Better than most woud have. You wouldn't even know what team you were eating the turkey leg for.

Godslay

Banned
Everything about the team you see today is different than the one in the beginning. The players are now clicking with Manning and able to handle his playcalls at the line, and the D is SO much better without Tracy Porter. They are also no longer playing from behind due to Manning picks due to out of sync offence.

Agreed. A lot has changed since the beginning of the season.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
YATES SHOW SCHAUB HOW ITS DONE

cdyhybrid

Just like its "disrespectful" to succesfully run consecutive ground plays? Do you even listen to yourself? They mostly did run plays to burn the clock and it worked so they got to the end zone. Your statement is so sad

I can't believe you'd support such classless behavior. This is the NFL, they're supposed to be professionals.

your inaccurate analysis and hope is cute

It's more accurate than Brady's pass to Welker in the Super Bowl last year, though.

LegoArmo

I don't get the running up the score thing, in British sports, going easy on a team because they're shite is more disrespectful than giving them the beating they deserve.

The Texans are shite.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
well that was typical Kubes garbage.

Rorschach

I don't get the running up the score thing, in British sports, going easy on a team because they're shite is more disrespectful than giving them the beating they deserve.

The Texans are shite.

This is 'mericuh!

The Pats lost an important player running up the score, so... yeah.

Top Bottom