• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

MacAttack

Hey Mac, I'm posting right now from Boston :) I'm in South Boston, only 8 blocks away from the Boston tea party, a couple blocks away from convention centre.

I'm going to the Pats 49ers game. I am going to boo the shit out of Tom Brady.
Have you pissed on TD Garden yet? I know that was one of your stated goals when you came to town.

NawidA

Banned
this game is what makes football lame

do you have a manning? brady? rodgers? rapist? no? then you won't win a sb this year
Since the Raiders in 02, the only AFC teams to go to the Super Bowl have been the Patriots, Colts, and Steelers. Only QBs to go have been Brady, Ben, and Peyton. I really don't see the latter statistic changing but maybe the first one will.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Well the last stomp helped the Texans murder the Ravens. Hope we can do same against Colts.

This team needed a wake up call cause this was even worse than the Packers game.

They should win two of their last three and then hope by a miracle they find a new QB in time for the playoffs :p

TJ YATES FUTURE!

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
The Patriots are classless brah.

Over here, keeping your starters in and continuing to run your offense is the way to kick the other team while theyre down and make a statement.

So handing the ball of to ridley every play was our offense for this game? After the fumble he was pulled the majority of the game, they weren't running the score up.

eznark

Banned
Bullshit. We all know Stafford won Super Bowl XL.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Calm down with the "everyone" talk. smh NO RESPEK! The Pats are underdogs! No one believes in the Pats! Chip on our shoulder! We're never given media time either! So unfair!

That's not my point at all, I'm speaking as a whole for the league. Denver are frauds, The pats, now the texans, so on so forth. So now this game doesn't prove the pats legit, instead it proves the texans as frauds?

edit- also, the texans going for an onside kick, after we've pulled the starters isn't classless?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
This team needed a wake up call cause this was even worse than the Packers game.

They should win two of their last three and then hope by a miracle they find a new QB in time for the playoffs :p

TJ YATES FUTURE!

The problem is when the wake up call game comes in the playoffs

:(

I wanted to believe, but this game is incontestable proof that the Texans will never be anything more than pretenders. The very epitome of frauds.

squicken

Since the Raiders in 02, the only AFC teams to go to the Super Bowl have been the Patriots, Colts, and Steelers. Only QBs to go have been Brady, Ben, and Peyton. I really don't see the latter statistic changing but maybe the first one will.

it's really a joke. did we need 16 games to see the giants or packers beat the falcons? or brady beat the texans or ravens? i guess peyton's recovery was sort of a twist, and the bounty thing knocking brees out.

at least some new blood QBs are coming in. sub out peyton and brady in a few years for luck and wilson and rg3. so we'll get to watch a different 5 same guys dominate

TheFatOne

That's not my point at all, I'm speaking as a whole for the league. Denver are frauds, The pats, now the texans, so on so forth. So now this game doesn't prove the pats legit, instead it proves the texans as frauds?

edit- also, the texans going for an onside kick, after we've pulled the starters isn't classless?

The AFC is just fucking terrible this year. No fraud teams everyone is at about the same level. Pats have a chance because of Brady, and the defense looks improved.

jmdajr

Just waiting for the post game interview with Brady to hear about how good he is and my night will be complete!

Drive to Reliant Sunday gonna suck! Woot!

bionic77

He's a Lakers fan so probably Rams or Raiders or Chargers.

Don't worry, the NFC (Non-Fraudulent Conference) will save the day, like we always do.
First of all fuck you. Laker fans are not usually two teaming bandwagoners. Most of us are decent folk with impeccable taste.

Secondly unless some shit team like the Seahawks or Giants makes it to the show there is no way the NFC is winning shit this year. The AFC just has too many garbage performances by all of its playoff teams. This is a potent formula to winning the Superbowl. Granted your Seahawks did look like utter dogshit on the road earlier this year so I would ordinarily give you a great shot to win it all, but apparently your best DBs are going to be home because they didn't know how to cycle properly to avoid testing so I think that eliminates your team.

Top Bottom