• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

cdyhybrid

Tony Dungy ‏@TonyDungy
James Harrison called it. Heath Miller's knee injury was a direct result of Reggie Nelson being penalized earlier for a good clean hit.

MechDX

New to baking but I made a couple cinnamon apple upside down cakes.
cinnamonapple2_zpsa99f18a3.jpg

#bettycrockeronparade

If Redskins get in and have to play Seattle, who's the favorite? Seattle sent the Skins packing the last two times DC got into the playoffs, but this time it wouldn't be a Seattle home game.

I would love to watch that matchup hopefully with RGIII winning this one

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Two kinds of cheesecake for Christmas dinner dessert, one with chocolate chips the other plain with a layer of melted chocolate on top.

#yolo

We already have a number of corners that can't cover for shit - why would we want to add another one?

Youth is fine if used properly and we're at the point on the roster that age and decline is becoming a factor (it was going to happen eventually). Give the young guys the opportunity. It's why Reese picked these players. A vet or two cheap works fine for me but cheap is the operative word. You laughed at Ross but I'll take him over DRC any day of the week. He knows the system and despite some rough games early on last season - he played his ass off in that SB run
So did Webster in one of the SB runs. Just saying.

I don't mind Prince, I think he has #1 corner potential. I'm just not sure Hosley has shown anything remotely being a good #2 corner yet, he's had a tough year IMHO. You generally want a vet to steady the troops at that position, thought admittedly DRC wouldn't be that guy.

I plan to make a big post piggybacking that earlier FA post you made a few months back, I just don't think I should post it until after the season...

MechDX

Friend asked me to fry turkey again since they loved the ones I am did on Thanksgiving. So Im doing that but I also injected a ham with Honey & Praline marinade and will roast that why I fry the turkey.

41D45dkwrEL._SL500_AA300_PIbundle-3,TopRight,0,0_AA300_SH20_.jpg

mr2xxx

Banned
If Redskins get in and have to play Seattle, who's the favorite? Seattle sent the Skins packing the last two times DC got into the playoffs, but this time it wouldn't be a Seattle home game.

I would love to watch that matchup hopefully with RGIII winning this one

Seattles defense is much better than the skins while their offenses are close since Seattle has been playing lights out lately. Overall the Hawks would be the favorite. Sherman's suspension and home field will make it close though so there is hope, I just wouldn't put money on it. If Rg3 can get the win though there would be no doubt he is the RoTY.

The Hawks would kill the Skins. We just aren't up to snuff defensively.

If they can't stop our run it could get interesting though because we'd slow the game down and keep Wilson off the field.

Kiryu

I don't remember when Seahawks knocked Redskins off in playoff twice. That fact gave me an exciting reason to see the game because redskins are seeking a "revenge" against Seahawks right? The "Favorite" of the game would be Seahawks because their stout defense and Russell Wilson. I am forward to see playoff more than week 17. I'm rooting for Redskins to win NFC East and they haven't won since 1995? Correct me if I'm wrong!

mr2xxx

Banned
I don't remember when Seahawks knocked Redskins off in playoff twice. That fact gave me an exciting reason to see the game because redskins are seeking a "revenge" against Seahawks right? The "Favorite" of the game would be Seahawks because their stout defense and Russell Wilson. I am forward to see playoff more than week 17. I'm rooting for Redskins to win NFC East and they haven't won since 1995? Correct me if I'm wrong!

Since 99

Link

The Autumn Wind
Friend asked me to fry turkey again since they loved the ones I am did on Thanksgiving. So Im doing that but I also injected a ham with Honey & Praline marinade and will roast that why I fry the turkey.

41D45dkwrEL._SL500_AA300_PIbundle-3,TopRight,0,0_AA300_SH20_.jpg
Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

bionic77

Got my Dad a 50" Panny plasma for his birthday and in true bionic fashion I am paying some Sconi type dude to mount it.

I know somewhere Eznark is disappointed that I did not do it myself but I don't give a fuck! I went to school to pay other people so I would not have to do this shit.

the ticker on ESPN says that the Jets want to fire Tanny but try and keep him around as a glorified cap accountant. :jnc good luck with that. Why not ask Rex Ryan to demote to Defensiive coordinator while you are at it.

brentech

Got my Dad a 50" Panny plasma for his birthday and in true bionic fashion I am paying some Sconi type dude to mount it.

I know somewhere Eznark is disappointed that I did not do it myself but I don't give a fuck! I went to school to pay other people so I would not have to do this shit.

I mounted my own. Even added a power bridge in the wall to hide all cables. Ended up being surprisingly easy.

8259376594_48bb7282c9_n.jpg

8296573631_0b089dbcb1.jpg

Anyways...Just read that Manningham tore is ACL. Sounds like it's time for the 9ers to call up TO!

jakncoke

Banned
That seems like a horrible placement for your tv. Unless you're laying down or sitting on a chair that not seen in that picture.

Top Bottom