• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 16 |OT| The Comeback is Bigger than the Win

Told you FMT, Harbaugh is an underachiever. He always falls just short. Team had a chance to get the bye and take the division, but Harbaugh had them less prepared than a virgin on Prom night.

if harbaugh is an underachiever what is your coach?

p.s.

we didn't have a chance to secure the bye against the seachickens and we didn't lose the bye (yet) by losing the game. you're going to have to eat that bag of dicks i served up for you at the beginning of the season when i said the steelers wouldn't make the playoffs and the niners would win their division!

harSon

Banned
Just like last year when we lost the division and the bye.

Great insight by Harson, as always.

You should spend more time worrying about your puppet HC then a mans man like Harbaugh.

Tomlin has already won the big game. Harbaugh got stomped by the Steelers in the AFC Championship in 1996, he choked and failed to take Stanford to the BCS Championship with Luck at QB, and he choked away a win against the Giants in the NFC Championship to go to the Super Bowl. Admit it already, he's a lifetime choker. That's what he brings to the table, Choking, alongside a history of domestic abuse.

Doomsayer

Tomlin has already won the big game. Harbaugh got stomped by the Steelers in the AFC Championship in 1996, he choked and failed to take Stanford to the BCS Championship with Luck at QB, and he choked away a win against the Giants in the NFC Championship to go to the Super Bowl. Admit it already, he's a lifetime choker. That's what he brings to the table, Choking, alongside a history of domestic abuse.

Damn you're right.

I recall Harbaugh fumbling those two punt returns now. Fuck, we should trade him to the Raiders.

p.s.

Tomlin won the big one with a team he inherited a few years removed of also winning the big one. What a feat.

lol tomlin has never won anything. he is a puppet for the steelers owners, nothing more. he doesn't make personnel decisions, doesn't decide on his coordinators, doesn't decide who starts and who sits, doesn't call the plays. i'm not exactly sure what he does for the steelers besides collect a paycheck and lose to tim tebow in the playoffs.

harbaugh will win many superbowls and you'll have his dong so far down your throat it will touch your heart and make you appreciate him more

Narag

:jnc That sequence of posts was hilarious, almost spit my beer out. Hopefully he wasn't permabanned though it wasn't to serious.

I'm dying here. Maybe he left his shit logged on elsewhere like the last time he was perma'd.

Kordell Stewart ran out of bounds on the TD play! Cheatin' Steelers.

lol tomlin has never won anything. he is a puppet for the steelers owners, nothing more. he doesn't make personnel decisions, doesn't decide on his coordinators, doesn't decide who starts and who sits, doesn't call the plays. i'm not exactly sure what he does for the steelers besides collect a paycheck and lose to tim tebow in the playoffs.

harbaugh will win many superbowls and you'll have his dong so far down your throat it will touch your heart and make you appreciate him more

I fucking choked on my food when I read this. lol :(

harSon

Banned
Damn your right.

I recall Harbaugh fumbling those two punt returns now. Fuck, we should trade him to the Raiders.

p.s.

Tomlin won the big one with a team he inherited a few years removed of also winning the big one. What a feat.

Lol, you're right, I'll shut up. I forgot Harbaugh built the 49ers from the ground up.

And the biggest roster decision Bipolarbaugh has made thus far is throwing stability under the bus for what's effectively a rookie QB 3/4ths of the way into the season, a decision that will likely ensure an early playoff exit. Sound coaching.

How do you expect to win Super Bowls when you can't even beat Sam Bradford?

exarkun

About halfway through the fourth, there were people in the section below me chanting TJ TJ TJ.

He was promptly put in on the series after next. The lesson to be learned: Kubiak needs to stop listening to the crowd with his putting in favorites and going for it on 4th downs. Soon he might end up in the crowd. #MaddenMonologue

Doomsayer

Lol, you're right, I'll shut up. I forgot Harbaugh built the 49ers from the ground up.

And the biggest roster decision Bipolarbaugh has made thus far is throwing stability under the bus for what's effectively a rookie QB 3/4ths of the way into the season, a decision that will likely ensure an early playoff exit. Sound coaching.

How do you expect to win Super Bowls when you can't even beat Sam Bradford?

Remember how before Bestharbaugh came around the 49ers were regarded as losers with no talent?

Harbaugh molded this team into what it is. Gave the jobs to those who deserve and kicked out those who didn't.

Kaep =/= Rookie.

harSon

Banned
Remember how before Bestharbaugh came around the 49ers were regarded as losers with no talent?

Harbaugh molded this team into what it is. Gave the jobs to those who deserve and kicked out those who didn't.

Kaep =/= Rookie.

He just happened to come in when the team was finally ready to play, similar to when Gruden came in after Dungy built Tampa Bay.

And I said "for what's effectively a rookie," meaning he's a rookie in terms of game time experience despite actually being a 2nd year player.

He just happened to come in when the team was finally ready to play, similar to when Gruden came in after Dungy built Tampa Bay.

And I said "for what's effectively a rookie," meaning he's a rookie in terms of game time experience despite actually being a 2nd year player.

Why are you racist against kap? Shameful

Doomsayer

I don't think that's true. We had a lot holes to cover, especially on defense. Needed an OLB, Safety, CB, and MLB.

He promoted Bowman, told Baalke to get Whitner and then we filled our OLB position with Aldon and a promotion of Brooks.

The offense was a mess, no QB signed... like 2 WRs and a O-line regarded as one of the worst in the league.

My how the times have changed!

How is Seattles O-line? They were pushing our D-line around like crazy. Never seen them get moved like that before.

That's not even close to accurate. Dungy built a winning team with Tampa. He just couldn't ever get them to the Superbowl, so Gruden was brought in to get them "over the hump". The Bucs made the playoffs Dungy's last three years there.

The 49ers last winning season before Harbaugh? 2002.

beast786

All of you stop bitch fighting. it's time to be grateful. You all should be grateful not to be lions fan, and all lions fans are grateful we don't have cutler.

Win win for everyone..

jakncoke

Banned
All of you stop bitch fighting. it's time to be grateful. You all should be grateful not to be lions fan, and all lions fans are grateful we don't have cutler.

Win win for everyone..

Steelers were the Lions at once point thankfully they pulled their heads out of their ass in the early 70's

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Never would have guessed at the start of this season the Vikings would be any where close to the playoffs. If we win we are in.

Yeah he gave up on dink and dunk when it was working so well earlier this year, and it really helped out our line.

Interesting to see how he responds next year.

I am more pissed at Tomlin though to be honest, qb's make bad throws and make bad decisions but why is Tomlin still trying 50+ yard FGs at Heinz? We suck but that is just stupidity and in addition to being bag we were dumb at every level. That goes on the coach.

This all day. I've been harping on this for weeks. Tomlin has made shit decision after shit decision, has publicly stated that he didn't have the team prepared and was reason #1 for the team coming out of the locker room looking like the Chiefs. Four straight games of being down by double digits in the 1st half? That shit gets old. Get em fired up before they hit the field and stop worrying about how your swag will look on the jumbotron!

beast786

Steelers were the Lions at once point thankfully they pulled their heads out of their ass in the early 70's

Dude, steelers........... Lions.

COME ON MAN

Merry Christmas yall

Bags of dicks for everyone!!

tumblr_lkjtmfMF4r1qa8b4u.gif

Top Bottom