• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 17 EASHL (Xbox One) NeoGAF Dot Horses

Marvie_3

Banned
4-0 to start the season. Congrats to shawn on scoring the club's first of the year. Saved a few highlights but I'll wait and upload them for the new thread. Should be up tomorrow!

Surprisingly, 3v3 actually makes 2s way less shitty to play. The game isn't completely taken over by the AI.

Cake Boss

Banned
First goal of the season unleashed such a shockwave of beauty and perfection that the universe's karmic balance disconnected me from the EA servers!

Lol I knew it, as everytime I turned on the Xbox I saw you playing HUT lol. You wasted all those 10 hours 😭😭.

Good games last night. I was dozing off in the last game lol.

Lol I knew it, as everytime I turned on the Xbox I saw you playing HUT lol. You wasted all those 10 hours 😭😭.

Good games last night. I was dozing off in the last game lol.
I actually have 6+ hours left. Apparently there's a thing where if you open certain items in the guide it'll boot you from the servers u til a restart. I was just trying to turn up my headset. :(

Cake Boss

Banned
I actually have 6+ hours left. Apparently there's a thing where if you open certain items in the guide it'll boot you from the servers u til a restart. I was just trying to turn up my headset. :(

Oh really? That happened to me while trying to open up Spotify, I just thought it was the crappy X1 Spotify app causing it.

Top Bottom