• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2016 |OT| Misery's End

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Is Julien getting fired a legitimate possibility?

I know there's always been tension between him and the top management, him getting fired would be the best thing to happen for us.

Line_HTX

Just saw the Stamkos news. Damn, hope it's not career threatening.

The Lightning should be fine enough to win a series or two.

Red_Man

I can see Bergevin pulling the trigger on Therrien if Julien becomes available.
This is what I'm hoping for, better than Crawford anyways. Doesn't seem like Boucher is a realistic choice at this point.

Red_Man

For Quick / anyone else looking for some new R&B the new dvsn album from Drakes llable is pretty dope, it's on Apple Music, great chill music.

Quick

Banned
For Quick / anyone else looking for some new R&B the new dvsn album from Drakes llable is pretty dope, it's on Apple Music, great chill music.

Saw it on Spotify too. I'll take a listen.

Also, Zayn's album is pretty good. Had a listen on my drive home a couple of days ago.

Also the life of Pablo is on Apple Music after supposedly never going to be on it. Thanks, Kanye, I can delete my upload

:lol Ye pls.

Good for me, though. I can also delete my copy and just go with Spotify.

Waves on repeat.

Quick

Banned
https://twitter.com/BGALLY17/status/716693083786715136

CfI0jh7WIAANxEm.jpg

#Bless

imBask

Banned
Kanye is finally on spotify and google play music and I still have no interest in it. I think i'm finally over Kanye, and it feels pretty good. Alternatively, Over Kanye should be my band name

Cake Boss

Banned
There is like 4 decent tracks in TLOP, everything else there was forgettable garbage. Also Kendricks last 2 attempts are no wear near of Good kid Maad city quality. Maybe that's how amazing that album was and an instant classic, that no one will reach that quality again.

imBask

Banned
There is like 4 decent tracks in TLOP, everything else there was forgettable garbage. Also Kendricks last 2 attempts are no wear near of Good kid Maad city quality. Maybe that's how amazing that album was and an instant classic, that no one will reach that quality again.

I really liked the EP! nothing close to GKMC, but I thought it was pretty damn good! I really didn't like TPAB though

Cake Boss

Banned
I really liked the EP! nothing close to GKMC, but I thought it was pretty damn good! I really didn't like TPAB though

I didn't mind TPAB, but was hoping for more or better bangers as I thought it was the successor to GKMC. Still some decent tracks there tho like Kunta, Alright, Blacker The Berry.

imBask

Banned
I didn't mind TPAB, but was hoping for more or better bangers as I thought it was the successor to GKMC. Still some decent tracks there tho like Kunta, Alright, Blacker The Berry.

I thought the first half of TPAB was pretty good, but past Alright that album took a Heroes season 2 type of drop in quality

Top Bottom