• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Avs win! Capt with 50 career goals! Varlamov with 40 saves!

i3MJZGVVCLm4x.gif

edit: The Sharks lost to Buffalo? What in the fuck.

Acid08

Banned
Oh fuck you refs. Jesus that was totally clean. kingslump why would you do this to me.

It totally wasn't. :lol

He got the puck first.

I feel like he was falling before he got the puck.

BhnUINOCEAAuoWg.jpg:large

Okay he did touch the puck first and of course they score on it.

I'm pretty sure he knocked the puck away and the trip came after. But it doesn't matter because Sarich put himself in that position anyway. If we blow this lead I am going to lose my shit.

THE CAPTAIN!!!

That could have been an ugly injury, but the guy turned away.

I missed it live and on the replay

Varly's helmet strap breaks and the ref doesn't blow the fucking whistle

Guys, hey...Hey, guys. Holden the line again.

Holden on the PK is not something I need more of in my life.

12 posts in a row. LeafsGaf-esque.

Acid08

Banned
Acid pls, direct your salt at your team.

I didn't even watch the game :p

For some reason they scratched good players for the likes of Adam Burish and Mike Brown. Coaching staff decided to take Buffalo lightly I guess. Plus is seems like #1 Goalie Jonas Enroth had a great performance.

OnPoint

Acid! I thought of you the whole game. The Sabres always seem to have the Sharks number for some reason.

OnPoint! It's been too long, man.

I was at the game too tonight. I found out as I was driving to the game and was pretty bummed out. Just wanted to see Miller play his last game and all. Miller looked brutal in his presser... Like his dog was just hit by a car or something. It was awesome when his tribute came on the jumbotron, though. People around me both cheering and pretty emotionally caught up in the moment. Really cool.

That said, the trade looks good for both sides on paper. Blues get two pieces to make them arguably the favorite, and Buffalo gets a nice haul back. Turn that third into a first, and you've got incredible return for Buffalo. Sabres-GAF turns into Blues-GAF come playoff time.

Heck yeah, I miss you guys. It's been dark times for this fanbase. Now that Darcy is gone and things are actually starting to change (both roster-wise and philosophically), maybe we'll see these changes have some real effects. The boys looked like they competed hard tonight. It's like the more good pieces we trade away the better they play. I like to call it the Ted Nolan Effect.

Hopefully I'll be popping in here more. And yeah, this playoffs, I think it's going to be "Go Blues" from a lot of us.

Acid08

Banned
Acid! I thought of you the whole game. The Sabres always seem to have the Sharks number for some reason.

Did you know we have only won in Buffalo once in our entire history :p

And I hope you'll be around for the playoffs! Although cheering for the Blues.....meh ;P

OnPoint

Did you know we have only won in Buffalo once in our entire history :p

And I hope you'll be around for the playoffs! Although cheering for the Blues.....meh ;P

Haha I saw you say that earlier. That sucks.

The Sharks are still #3 on my list. I'll always root for you guys too. But it's hard to go against Miller. Watching him on these teams all these years, he deserves it. I'm not a huge supporter of the Blues. We'll see how it all shakes out.

Acid08

Banned
Yeah that punch was glorious, Brown crosschecks him in the back right at the whistle and he just turned around and threw a bomb. Brown didn't even respond really.

Brown doesn't respond to direct confrontation huh weird so out of character for him.

Top Bottom