• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Oh shit. I thought that was the 2016 3rd turning into a 1st. Crazy! It would be hilarious if they didn't make it and he signed between the draft and July 1st.
It's already been reported that Miller is expected to sign an extension. No better place for him to play if he wants to compete for a cup in his final years.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

damn on TOP of the 2015 first round pick? jesus christ, now this deal is getting even more intense.

Blues giving up both first round picks this year and next year for Miller. Whoa. If they don't win a cup... that's gotta hurt.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Buffalo is going to restock their prospects so fast, especially if they can net a 1st for moulson and a couple from possible erhoff and Myers trades (plus quality prospects coming back)

We could be looking at a 3~ year turn around if they do this right.

Buffalo is going to restock their prospects so fast, especially if they can net a 1st for moulson and a couple from possible erhoff and Myers trades (plus quality prospects coming back)

If they choose to develop them the way they did Grigorenko they'll be Oilers East.

Smiley90

Isn't Myers still young? I'd hold onto him for now, gotta have at least SOME older guys around when the young ones develop. Ehrhoff you can probably trade for decent value.

........... Someone should reunite Ehrhoff and Edler somewhere, they were so good together for the Canucks and haven't been that good since getting separated.

Grigs was a lazy Russian, there was never any hope

th

Maybe Reimer?

Could possibly see this if it's cheap. They want a reliable guy to battle it out with Kuemper for the rest of this season and maybe next if Backstrom/Harding are not ready to come back.

Brodeur behind a non-trap team would be a sight to see. I think he'd get torn apart.

Many would argue that the Wild are still a trap team :lol

Brodeur is old as hell. I can't see him having much, if any, left in the tank. It's why I don't want the Wild to trade for him.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I could see Reimer in Minny. Not sure why anyone would want Brodeur for anything more then the occasional backup, dude is washed up.

Smiley90

Could possibly see this if it's cheap. They want a reliable guy to battle it out with Kuemper for the rest of this season and maybe next if Backstrom/Harding are not ready to come back.

Brodeur is old as hell. I can't see him having much, if any, left in the tank. It's why I don't want the Wild to trade for him.

What's Elliot up to these days?

I would be one of them, but they seem to be transitioning out of it.

Buffalo is going to be scary as fuck in a couple years.

Possibility of Reinhart, Hodgson, Grigorenko, Girgensons down the middle or Ekblad, Ristolainen, Zadorov, Myers on the backend D;

Ekblad : 6'4
Ristolainen: 6'3
Zadorov: 6'5
Myers: 6'8

Buffalo pls.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
It doesn't work that way. Take it from this Oilers fan.
The Sabres are shit. A few elite kids won't turn that around quickly.

PS: Tyler Myers is awful. And waaaaay overpaid.

Parch

Not cheap and probably not worth it in the long run, but that's a big deal for the Blues' cup chances. Ott is going to be a real pain in ass in the west. That team is serious.

Smiley90

Possibility of Reinhart, Hodgson, Grigorenko, Girgensons down the middle or Ekblad, Ristolainen, Zadorov, Myers on the backend D;

Buffalo pls.

Don't forget McDavid.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Buffalo pls.

Good thing Grigorenko is a bust.

Socreges

Banned
A 2014 pick too? Ouch. But if they win a Cup...

NHL March 2014 |OT| Lousy Smarch Deadline
NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Steve Ott's jersey stands for Cun-St. Louis
NHL March 2014 |OT| Snow is melting, Leafs are growing
NHL March 2014 |OT| Leafs: Canada's best hope for a Cup
NHL March 2014 |OT| One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Prospect
NHL March 2014 |OT| KESSSSEEEEELLLLLLLLL
NHL March 2014 |OT| To Kessel Is To Donut
NHL March 2014 |OT| ALRIGHT ALRIGHT OKAY LET'S GO
NHL March 2014 |OT| LET ME TELL YOU KIDS A STORY
NHL March 2014 |OT| How I Met Your Miller Season 1
You forgot mine, man

Smiley90

Jack Johnson responding to tweets intended for Jack Johnson the singer :lol

NvyNQPB.png

More

oh god :lol

I can just imagine him and his teammates sitting there like "you know what you should do? respond to everyone who tweeted you by accident" as he goes through his twitter history and responds to all of them

:lol

Cake Boss

Banned
Bryan Murray this week.

Bhm-UIBCYAAqG8U.jpg

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 2h
Potential targets for BUF if it flips Stewart to OTT: Mark Stone, Matt Puempel, Mark Borowiecki, Fredrik Claesson. Tim Murray knows em all.

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 1m
Of course, wouldn't it be infinitely more interesting if BUF traded Stewart and Matt Moulson to OTT for a really big haul. Buckle up.

ioeg9ABGxSC4g.gif

No to Stone or Cleasson pls.

OnPoint

Buffalo pls.

Please please please please be right :)

Top Bottom