• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
KESLER SHORTIE

UPPING DAT TRADE VALUE

ONE OF THE BEST PENALTY KILLERS IN THE LEAGUE I'VE TOLD YOU CUNTS

OnPoint

Another Sabres fan?

Welcome!

Hah wow. I guess it has been a while since I've dusted off my skates and joined you guys out on the ice.

Went to the game tonight actually, was thinking that I would be in attendance for Miller's last home game ever. Watching the news work its way through the crowd was something really weird to see. We discovered it on the way in, but people were learning it for the first time during the first period.

I've been to a number of games over the last few seasons and the attitude has gone from bad to worse in there. People were getting fed up. No crowd participation. Fights breaking out. Tonight? That all changed. People were into it. Watching the game intently. Cheering at scoring chances, booing at the refs. Applauding Enroth's saves (which, btw, he was great tonight).

I think above all, the Sabres fans wanted change. We've all been clamoring for them for multiple seasons, and now we finally got it. It feels good to finally see a new era dawning on this team.

Now, does anyone want a slightly-used Drew Stafford? Anyone?

Smiley90

LOLREFS

WOW

what a bullshit call, jesus christ

sorry Wild-GAF, that was one of the worst goaltender interference calls in a long time

Smiley90

If this keeps going, Tanev is not going to survive the night

edit; wtf just happened to hockeystreams

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Think he was more mismanaged than anything.

He'll be back.

0hP6cDH.jpg

He's already 30 years old, not much time left.

Now, does anyone want a slightly-used Drew Stafford? Anyone?

Stafford for Bourque, he's gotta be better than Bourque right?

Smiley90

3 guys standing in front of Lack, no vision, damn.

goal had the same screen as for the waved off goal :lol

Blues backup is Jeff Tyni, Anaheim's locker room attendant/game night staff equipment guy. What a thrill for him.

If he ever gets in the game, hope he knows who signs his checks

Smiley90

How many times does Edler have to break his stick without switching manufacturers? I swear he breaks one EVERY. SINGLE. GAME.

This time on a PASS :lol

RC

Banned
Miller and Ott to St. Louis, oh shit.

Kessy scored a goal, oh shit.

It's tied after one period, oh shit.

5 pitchers of beer and a pile of nacho's, gotta take a shit.

Fei

Hah wow. I guess it has been a while since I've dusted off my skates and joined you guys out on the ice.

OnPoint! It's been too long, man.

I was at the game too tonight. I found out as I was driving to the game and was pretty bummed out. Just wanted to see Miller play his last game and all. Miller looked brutal in his presser... Like his dog was just hit by a car or something. It was awesome when his tribute came on the jumbotron, though. People around me both cheering and pretty emotionally caught up in the moment. Really cool.

That said, the trade looks good for both sides on paper. Blues get two pieces to make them arguably the favorite, and Buffalo gets a nice haul back. Turn that third into a first, and you've got incredible return for Buffalo. Sabres-GAF turns into Blues-GAF come playoff time.

Top Bottom