• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2014 |OT| The A on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Asshole

Silexx

Cock Boss, remember that this is what the Sens are supposedly asking, not what the Bruins are offering. Do you think Chiarelli is that dumb?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Cock Boss, remember that this is what the Sens are supposedly asking, not what the Bruins are offering. Do you think Chiarelli is that dumb?
Yea, as much as it pains me to say, Chiarelli is one of if not the best GM in the league.

Cake Boss

Banned
Shawn Simpson ‏@TSNSimmer 23m
Blues like Greening and Michalek. Looking for size in a long playoff run. Names in the mix for Stewart!

ioeg9ABGxSC4g.gif
ioeg9ABGxSC4g.gif

Oh mannnnnn this day cant get any better, what next? Spezza for Kesler rumor?

By next week we can maybe have Philips, Greening and Michalek off the team? THE DREAM!!!!

Cake Boss

Banned
Stewart may as well be 4 feet tall and 100 lbs for as much as he uses his "size". Guy is a fucking bum and CB will hate him.

Good, you're going to love Greening's size and how much he uses it, because he doesnt know how to do anything else, no hands, no hockey sense, just nothing.

Would rather have a guy that can score than 2 useless cunts that are just there to finish checks because they are too slow to read the game and have no skill to finish plays off.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Girardi deal is a little on the high side. 5 for 5 seems like the real sweet spot for him, but still solid nonetheless. Girardi shuts down top line stars on a nightly basis, so it's worth keeping him around.

Full no move clause for the first 3 years of his deal, modified no trade for the last 3.

Callahan is almost surely gone now at this point.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
March OT Acquire ALL the captains /Shero

March OT Leafs still in a playoff spot, Canada is confused

Holiday

Banned
Ditching Stewart would be tops. Also, if Armstrong gets Miller, it'd make his recent comments comparing Halak to Belfour even more hilarious.

pringles

Lol, Chris Neil's response to Franzen:

I’m there first shift and any shift he wants. He wants to drop his purse, take the lipstick out, put it on his lips and ‘Let’s go.’ Anytime. Any day. Anywhere.

I’m 6-foot-1, 215 pounds. He’s 6-foot-4, 240 pounds. I’m giving up height. I’m giving up weight. I’m not scared of him. Bring it on.

I’d take my cape off (if) he took the yellow streak off down the middle of his back,” Neil said.

When a guy comes across the blue line and pokes you in the groin with his stick in a 6-1 game and chops guys, that’s a no-brainer. He’s going to get it.

He doesn’t even try to defend himself. That’s the worst part about it. He’s saying, ‘Hit me, hit me.’ Yeah, I will hit you. That’s the bottom line. A good player like that and he can’t stick up for himself? It’s a joke. Especially when you play like that.

Silexx

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 1m

Not saying this is it, but one scenario that has definitely been discussed: 3-way trade involving BUF, STL and OTT. A # of variations.

:O

My guess is that that would have involve Chris Stewart coming our way.

We have shit for D except for Karlsson but we're trading for a forward. One that's expandable from one of the better teams in the West no less.

/facepalm

Top Bottom