• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

Socreges

Banned
Dubbed, which line is Huberdeau playing on tonight

Gonna guess he'll get sheltered but may get some minutes on the top line

PillarEN

Marchenko is basically following in Pulkinen's footsteps. Don't get hyped even though he was on the World Championship roster.

Yawnier

Banned
I didn't know you were a Leaf fan on hfboards, Soc

Which one of you guys is doing this?

P5p1PS2.png

awesome to have Barkov back but what exactly was wrong with him? did they say? from what little i read Barkov himself said that sometimes he feels fine and sometimes awful... thats pretty vague. i hope it's nothing serious but i'm somewhat worried.

a co-worker just recently told me he was diagnosed with MS so shit like this is on my mind..

awesome to have Barkov back but what exactly was wrong with him? did they say? from what little i read Barkov himself said that sometimes he feels fine and sometimes awful... thats pretty vague. i hope it's nothing serious but i'm somewhat worried.

a co-worker just recently told me he was diagnosed with MS so shit like this is on my mind..

Back injury, not sure on the specific but that was what was said.

calder

I mean.... that's essentially what you hoped, right?

Huh guess so. This was pretty much their last chance, and the only really good local option they had right? But I'm sure they'll drag it out another year somehow. Or two. Maybe three. Can't wait to hear what the next new plan is! ;)

Sounds like politically this was becoming very tough to sell, let's hope it's a sign that the public in general is finally ready to stop funding facilities for professional sports teams.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Remember... AZ has one of the biggest watchdogs in Goldwater Institute

Goldwater was breathing down the ASLs neck. They were already all over this.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
so the cheeto in chief's executive order banning immigration got a federal restraining order for a week. He responds with

"At the earliest possible time, the Department of Justice intends to file an emergency stay of this outrageous order and defend the executive order of the President, which we believe is lawful and appropriate. The president’s order is intended to protect the homeland and he has the constitutional authority and responsibility to protect the American people.
As the law states, "Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.""

that law they quote? Is from 1952 and was replaced in 1965 with a law that says...

The act, also known as the Immigration and Naturalization Act or the Hart-Celler Act, is the foundation of America's current legal immigration system. Overriding past quota systems that heavily favored Europeans, the act declared that "no person shall receive any preference or priority or be discriminated against in the issuance of an immigrant visa because of the person's race, sex, nationality, place of birth or place of residence."

lol. they're referring to an outdated law, the replacement/amendment to which literally says that what they're doing isn't allowed?

this shall be fun

Pikma

Banned
so the cheeto in chief's executive order banning immigration got a federal restraining order for a week. He responds with

that law they quote? Is from 1952 and was replaced in 1965 with a law that says...

lol. they're referring to an outdated law, the replacement/amendment to which literally says that what they're doing isn't allowed?

this shall be fun
Can't believe they keep and keep and keep getting away with shit like this

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Holy shit we put Corrado on waivers!

Let him be freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Now who the hell is Marchenko? We just claimed him.

Top Bottom