• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

Sergachev is 18. When will he hit his ceiling: 5 years from now? Price will be 34 by then.

The Habs already traded a younger defenceman for an older one. If the right offer comes along, they may do the same for a better short-term gain.

Razorskin

----- ------
Sergachev is 18. When will he hit his ceiling: 5 years from now? Price will be 34 by then.

The Habs already traded a younger defenceman for an older one. If the right offer comes along, they may do the same for a better short-term gain.
Don't worry Juulsen is on his way for Burrows

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Berkshire must be jerking off to the amount of analytic terms Julien has brought up in this conference call.

Habs have almost no organizational defensive depth beyond the NHL level, Markov is ancient, Weber is just in his prime / exiting it, Sergachev will be needed for the future.

Curufinwe

No reason a top D prospect can't be effective at age 19.

God, I'm trying to imagine what it would be like to go from a mediocre-to-bad coach all the way to a truly elite top 5 guy. Must feel great. :(

Must feel like the reverse of what Ducks fans went through.

Who did we have before Babcock? I can't even remember. I try to forget those times.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It still hasn't really processed with me that this happened.

Bednar sticks around to the end of the season at this point.

If he coaches a single Avs game next year I'll be disappointed
First season with an obviously flawed roster, you guys really expect him to be tossed that quickly?

imBask

Banned
mwnpcNw.png

U6jjDJS.png

what a great reasoning

Socreges

Banned
6 games looks fucking absurd right after Vermette got 10 games for tapping the ref.

Edit - for anyone who might jump on this, I don't disagree that refs need to be treated differently

Top Bottom