• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

Apparently Nyquist's excuse before was...that his stick got stuck.

Then at the meeting with DOPS, he said he was going for Spurgeon's stick and missed.

6 games? What the hell. It's not like his suspension benefits the Wild or anything it's just a joke.

Holiday

Banned
Fucker can't even get to the puck or be in a shooting position.

afd.jpg_large

PillarEN

Apparently Nyquist's excuse before was...that his stick got stuck.

Then at the meeting with DOPS, he said he was going for Spurgeon's stick and missed.

6 games? What the hell. It's not like his suspension benefits the Wild or anything it's just a joke.

He didn't even go to a meeting. He just accepted a phone call. I guess he assumed that he wasn't going to change much regardless of whether he flew to New York or not.

He didn't even go to a meeting. He just accepted a phone call. I guess he assumed that he wasn't going to change much regardless of whether he flew to New York or not.

Yeah I know. Still, so strange he can change his reasoning and still only get 6. Oh well.

In other news, took advantage of that Best Buy Visa $25 off $100 thing. I bought 2 years of GCU, Mass Effect, Mario, and a 4tb HDD for my Xbox for a grand total of ~ $200.

Contemplating getting another pair of games, likely Ghost Recon and something else, but don't know what. I'm not getting a Switch until Black Friday anyway so if I have Mario sitting around for a month I don't really care. Now getting Mario Kart of Splatoon 2...that would be way too much temptation.

Anybody have a good suggestion for a game?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
More I think about it, the more I think Bergevin will opt for Hanzal as a second line center, get a really good winger like Landeskog and then some random D like Oduya that can make plays.

Red_Man

Man, Pierre has gone off these last two days on Montreal radio, it's hilarious how salty he is.

Red_Man

And theyre going to have the cap space for all this how?
Bergevin magic, obviously

Hanzal seems like the much more likely option than a guy like Duchene, considering the price and the fact we already have a #1 C in AGally

Icolin

Banned
God damn RIP Stuart McLean. Vinyl Cafe is etched into my childhood memories forever. Used to warm my frozen little Canadian heart.

He was only 68 as well. Really sad.

His stories were a big part of when I would be travelling up to Whistler or going camping as a kid, so everytime I go up the Coquihalla highway, I remember specific stories. RIP.

Top Bottom