• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Anyone need any bottom 6 forwards?

Filppula - Datsyuk - Samuelsson
Franzén - Zetterberg - Brunner
Bertuzzi - Helm - Cleary
Miller - Abby - Tootoo
Mursak - Emmerton - Eaves
Nyquist - Andersson - Tatar

Anyone need any bottom 6 forwards?

Filppula - Datsyuk - Samuelsson
Franzén - Zetterberg - Brunner
Bertuzzi - Helm - Cleary
Miller - Abby - Tootoo
Mursak - Emmerton - Eaves
Nyquist - Andersson - Tatar

IWLmn.jpg

:LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Montresor

Can't wait for the Leafs to win the cup and get DAT ASTERISK

Jersey has no asterisk for their Cup win in '95.

No matter the length of this season, the road to the Stanley Cup is still paved with four gruelling playoff series and 16 wins.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
You Hopers can thank me for this, by the way. I actually decided to hang up the Bruins calendar that my mom got me for Christmas last night before I went to bed. Coincidence? Not a chance.

Montresor

In this upcoming season, I'll promise to be less salty, less bitchy, less melodramatic. I read over some of my old posts in these NHL threads these past couple of years and yeesh do I come off as a whiny little guy. I get way too uptight about the Leafs being picked on. Fact is they DESERVE it.

Here's hoping the Leafs turn it around though.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I don't even fucking remember who's playing for which teams now. I know Nash is with the Rangers and Parise/Suter are with the Wild, but the free agency period seems so long ago that I can't recall any of the other significant moves.

CCF23

I don't even fucking remember who's playing for which teams now. I know Nash is with the Rangers and Parise/Suter are with the Wild, but the free agency period seems so long ago that I can't recall any of the other significant moves.

Garrison's a Canuck!

JVR is a Leaf and Schenn's shittier brother is a Flyer.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
In this upcoming season, I'll promise to be less salty, less bitchy, less melodramatic. I read over some of my old posts in these NHL threads these past couple of years and yeesh do I come off as a whiny little guy. I get way too uptight about the Leafs being picked on. Fact is they DESERVE it.

Here's hoping the Leafs turn it around though.

Hahahaha, good luck bro.

Montresor

I'm cool with this as long as the prospect is someone with some skill. We'll take a flier on Kadri.

Bozak + prospect + pick is NOTHING for Luongo, depending on the prospect. Luongo would finally give the Leafs an elite goaltender...

I don't think I'd be comfortable with giving up on Kadri. I'm conflicted.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Bozak + prospect + pick is NOTHING for Luongo, depending on the prospect. Luongo would finally give the Leafs an elite goaltender...

I don't think I'd be comfortable with giving up on Kadri. I'm conflicted.

Kadri and bozak would be a no. That's the leafs top 2 Cs- kadri is expected to be full time leafs this year

I expect someone like holzer/blacker on D or one of our top forward prospects and a 2nd or 1st

Montresor

Each team gets 2 amnesty buyouts.

That should be interesting

Bye Gomez. See you Redden. So long Ballard? I don't know about that one. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, Komisarek.

Kadri and bozak would be a no. That's the leafs top 2 Cs- kadri is expected to be full time leafs this year

I expect someone like holzer/blacker on D or one of our top forward prospects and a 2nd or 1st

The Leafs C situation is pretty dire but you're forgetting about Grabovski. He's a damn good 2nd line centre and he's way better than Bozak or Kadri.

vatstep

Ference is a classy guy

4eMBq.jpg

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Ference is a classy guy

4eMBq.jpg

Time to buy him out

Bye Gomez. See you Redden. So long Ballard? I don't know about that one. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, Komisarek.

The Leafs C situation is pretty dire but you're forgetting about Grabovski. He's a damn good 2nd line centre and he's way better than Bozak or Kadri.

Oh yeah forgot about grabovski LOL

CCF23

Preeeeeeeeeetty glad the Canucks didn't panic sign Edler. Probably going to get a better deal in the new CBA landscape.

TUSR

Banned
These amnesty buyouts are a fantastic idea. Does that mean Luongo and Ballard could get bought out?

Läck call up then Edler signing?

Top Bottom