• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kreider just gave up a sure goal to start a scrum in the crease. I appreciate the edge, but that was a dumb way to pass up a gimme.

ShaneB

OhiISlE.gif

Woooo.

Erdrick

Are the Jets actually considering moving Ladd? Teams should be all over that if he's available.

I don't think they are. That would ba an awful move, IMO. He's been nothing but great for us in all areas. An Ideal Captain for us as well. I think it's more the sports media is just trying to stir the pot or something. (Sportsnet, I'm looking at you.)

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Isles 3rd period play the last few weeks has been atrocious. This team needs to learn to play a complete game.

And the Tavares-Vanek-Okposo line costs themselves great scoring chances trying to make too many fancy passes lately.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Took 59 minutes, but there was finally a "LAST PLACE" chant going in that final minute.

Beating the Isles twice and sending Brodeur begging for a trade all in one week feels pretty damn good.

Stasis

We never score empty netters!

I know! I was amazed. Highlight of the game, haha. Only took like 4 icings to finally get it. GJ Mac.

Returning the favor. Wear these jerseys for every Isles game next year. Run with it.

Also, winning against the Debbies - Isles - Isles as a sequence feels fantastic. Made my week.

Socreges

Banned
Jets player knocks Canucks stick away, no call, leads to goal. Jets player knocks Canucks stick away, no call, leads to PP!

Torts would be ripping the refs' heads off right now.

I remember when KingHenrik went off because I 'DONT KNOW NEW YORK CITY'. I'd say that puts him more in the Tabris style than Crazed.

Jets player knocks Canucks stick away, no call, leads to goal. Jets player knocks Canucks stick away, no call, leads to PP!

I remember when KingHenrik went off because I 'DONT KNOW NEW YORK CITY'. I'd say that puts him more in the Tabris style than Crazed.

How many more games before Torts is back behind the bench? Before or after the Olympics?

Hey anything's better than being the Socreges of Rangers fans

and no, you have no fucking idea about the city haha

Top Bottom