• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Like, I totally said Ovi was scoring 3 goals over the next 2 games. He's got his 1. Detroit is just fucking terrible at keeping a lead late in a game.

ShaneB

You're worse the Tabris when it comes to multiple teams, I swear you cheer for like 6 different teams.

When I have cheered for 6 different teams this season?? ;)

Come playoff time I try and do my part to find something interesting in each series to enjoy 2 months of playoff hockey, but yeah, my allegiance is to the Caps. I was going to make a big long post about it all when Football season was over, but there ya go :p

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
God dammit, we're gonna lose in the SO now. Instead of getting those 2 pts and keeping the Caps to zero, they're gonna get 2 and we're stuck with 1.

Socreges

Banned
And what would a godless Canuck know about a good god fearing American city huh?!
Chicago and surrounding areas have good beer!

Although literally two hours ago I bought a fucking New York beer (Southern Tier Iniquity) which is, sigh, apparently fucking delicious.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Tavares will be a monster on international ice, he protects the puck like a monster. Give him that much more space and he'll never lose it.

Socreges

Banned
Ahahaha Ellerby you tool. What a horrible call

Reffing has been kinda one-sided tonight. Is that common for Winnipeg home games?

F0ciUXs.jpg

Dat Russian intel.

Red_Man

Delayed penalties stick even if you score? Wut? When did this change, I haven't seen that all season.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
wait, why are we still getting a penalty? Why doesn't that count as a delayed call? oO

well, that just makes my gg even more final. :lol

RC

Banned
Hey, Burrows did something!

We're going to get our asses handed to us by the leafs next week. I haven't said that in about 10 years.

Socreges

Banned
Delayed penalties stick even if you score? Wut? When did this change, I haven't seen that all season.

wait, why are we still getting a penalty? Why doesn't that count as a delayed call? oO

well, that just makes my gg even more final. :lol
Blood. Double minor. Only one is cancelled out.

Twice in a row Jets have hit Canucks players who proceeded to accidentally high stick them. Awesome.

Red_Man

Blood. Double minor. Only one is cancelled out.

Twice in a row Jets have hit Canucks players who proceeded to accidentally high stick them. Awesome.
Ferraro said it wasn't a double minor. He said the rules have changed and that the delayed penalty sticks regardless if you score or not.

Top Bottom