• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
:lol is there gonna be a pre-Olympics celebration every game now?

Canucks just had one at home, now one in Winnipeg.

also lol Winnipeg cheering for Luongo, but booing Kesler. :lol

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Islanders dominated the fuck out of that period. 18-6 in shots for the period.

Gotta make the power play at the start of the period count.

Smiley90

woooooo we still suck.

At least we won't be able to blow a 2goal lead this game!

Smiley90

Weber was the only guy playing defense on the entire team ROFL.

this fucking team.

Erdrick

When the Gooch scores on you it's a bad sign Nucks fans

If Wright scores on them tonight, they may as well forfeit the game to us. (James Wright has 2 points this season, 2 assists, the same as our goalie, Pavelec.)

Scheifele continues to impress.

calder

Two quick goals means jets play extra loose and lose in OT at best. Not even joking, expect some 2 man pinches the likes of which you haven't seen from an NHL team since 1991.

RC

Banned
Two quick goals means jets play extra loose and lose in OT at best. Not even joking, expect some 2 man pinches the likes of which you haven't seen from an NHL team since 1991.

So basically they play like the Winnipeg Jets of old? There still might be some hope.

Smiley90

Naw, don't worry about it. You're good.

Smiley90

What... what is this?

A powerplay goal?

How do those work? do those count the same as regular goals?

Smiley90

You know you're reading a Swiss person's post when Weber is being praised. Weber was playing "defense" and he was playing it BADLY. It was JUST an all-around ugly breakdown.

I think it may have been Hamhuis, I could barely see the number. Whoever crashed into Lack at the end.

But yeah that was... all-around bad.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I've seen 3 too many men penalties go uncalled so far (1 on the Rangers, 2 on the Isles). And now a bullshit hooking penalty on Richards making a great fucking defensive play.

OhiISlE.gif

Top Bottom