• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

aqTRxrh.png

#statsarestats

Grit is a great Fancy Stat

Patrik Laine still plays in the NHL?

yeah hahah he probably won't even get to 30 goals even though he bragged about breaking Selänne's record. what a delusional man. he's like 5 years younger than Selänne was as a rookie too, he should be much more flexible and have more energy but nope.. just sad.

Hattrick Laine.. more like Bustrik Laine am i right?

BFIB

let's not take away from the fact that was one of the most impotent 6v5s I've ever seen

...and they got their goal
Strong finishes are not the Blues strong suit this year.

But it's a good win! Hope we get another Winter Classic.

PillarEN

Ariana Grande is nothing. It's all about Victoria Justice. I'm sure you all remember the Victorious OT. That shows creator (who I swear weighs twice as much as Hitchcock) is one sick fuck. Used to play a drinking game with my buddies every time something utterly lewd or unsavory was put in that show. No way you weren't drunk in 30 minutes. I swear that guy is probably one of many Hollywood creeps out there.
Just... Jesus. Creepy as fuck. You can even tell Robbie's like "Oh god please get me away from all these predators", but some white dude already has his eyes on him with puckered lips. I don't even wanna know what happens on these children's shows behind the scenes.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Saw Roenick at the ACC for the Canada-US game, dude looked like such a cocky douche. Took me a second to realize it was him and he didn't seem pleased nobody was recognizing him.

calder

I just beat chapter 13 on ffxv and I wouldn't be surprised if square enix founded isis with Hillary and Obama.
I'm not that far yet but I started the game Boxing Day and I'm deeply hooked. It's simply astonishing how bad the story is and how badly they are telling the story. Just impossible to imagine doing it any worse if you tried.

It's not JUST that the story is pure gibberish at the start, but even the rare times Square decides to actually explain what the fuck is going on they followup with a jarringly sudden chapter break and/or location switch that drops a major plot point in a single line of text during a loading screen. At this point I'm mainly impressed how disjointed it all is, they just cared so little it seems deliberate.

Parch

No lies about the Oiler rebuild. Consider it textbook for poor management.
While McDavid seems like the only reason for the improvement, they finally do have a GM and coach that have a clue. It's only Chiarelli's second year so he hasn't done a lot yet, but I like what he's done.
McLellan has some odd strategies but I'm not going to argue with success. The biggest difference is he's chased away the "accept losing" and "going through the motions" attitude that haunted this team for way too many years.

Top Bottom