• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
That countdown was absolutely electrifying and then they spelled out "Starts Now!" in the crowd. Simply amazing!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
the surface is so shiny, i can barely see

or is that just my stream?

also did the ice deflect that puck or was that a player?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Ken Hitchcock should always wear a fedora.

vatstep

I need a screenshot of this
C1L_t4KUAAAxWDB.jpg:small

I heard somewhere that the Leafs management waited to send Corrado on his conditioning stint so he could be part of the Centennial Classic festivities.

Pretty nice of them to do if true but given how they've handle the situation up to this point that's probably bullshit.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I heard somewhere that the Leafs management waited to send Corrado on his conditioning stint so he could be part of the Centennial Classic festivities.

Pretty nice of them to do if true but given how they've handle the situation up to this point that's probably bullshit.

"Leafs coach Mike Babcock said that the team had considered assigning Corrado, who has played just one game with the Leafs, earlier but they wanted him to participate in the Centennial Classic celebrations. The team is expected to announce a callup from the Marlies later on Monday to replace the pair later"

quote from the sun

i wonder if kapanen / nielsen are getting the call

but my money is on rychel / valiev

Top Bottom