• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

PillarEN

Maybe they should start these outdoor games when it gets close to dark. I mean those first two periods were forgettable.

auston416_zpsde2wdyes.gif

Montresor

Okay I fixed the post. Sorry to everyone lol. Now it's just a single "USA!!!" and doesn't fuck up the previous page anymore.

What a game. Only watched the first and third. Should have won in regulation, blowing 3 goal lead in the third is unacceptable. But they won in the end so I can't really be mad.

Matthews <3

Montresor

We did it guys!!! We did it!!!

We didn't embarrass ourselves 100%!!!

Feels great hahahah. Ya we fucked up a 4-1 lead but damn imagine the headlines if we lost this in overtime. It's so important that we salvaged that 4-1 fuck-up.

zroid

Banned
leafs blow multi goal leads like a hurricane blows wind

it takes a special kind of crazy to be a leaf fan

That was a heart-attacking inducing 3rd period for Red Wings and Leafs fans alike.

Vanek should have been called for interference though. He went in alone (or seemed to) and obviously prevented Andersen from making a better save attempt.

zroid

Banned
Matthews now has as many goals this season as Toronto's leading goalscorer had at the end of last season

Pikma

Banned
Eat shit Detroit &#128522;&#128522;&#128522;

Also, hey zroid, I just found out Picross 3D is pretty fun, you have great taste&#128076;&#127996;&#128076;&#127996;&#128076;&#127996;

Top Bottom