• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

No fucks given about defense or goaltending in Flyers-Ducks

tNAwuji.jpg

Also Happy New Year everyone!

zroid

Banned
Eat shit Detroit 😊😊😊

Also, hey zroid, I just found out Picross 3D is pretty fun, you have great taste👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

Detroit lost on the same day a new soul discovered Picross 3D

truly a wonderful start to 2017

I went to Real Sports to watch the Centennial Classic. There was a group of Red Wings fans beside my table, and when they tied it up in the third they ordered a round of shots, seemingly thinking they had it in the bag. The shots came when Matthews scored in OT 😂

Quack! Quack!

haven't posted itt for some time, I think the ducks could use another offensive piece. here's hoping for a good trade deadline acquisition.

Heretic

Until hrtc quotes it 6 times....

If hrtc quotes my USA! post t I can't be blamed, can I?

Should I edit the post to protect the thread from hrtc?

Okay I fixed the post. Sorry to everyone lol. Now it's just a single "USA!!!" and doesn't fuck up the previous page anymore.

Dont give him ideas!
I MISSED SOMETHING!!!

4ZmlXFu.jpg

Worth his contract!

yh3X7iQ.jpg

tNAwuji.jpg

cYa0ObZ.jpg

4ZmlXFu.jpg

Worth his contract!

yh3X7iQ.jpg

tNAwuji.jpg

cYa0ObZ.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Foggy

Philly forced Nashville to sign Weber to an albatross of a contract, but then somehow they were able to find a team who thought the albatross was worth getting the unbearable blackness out of the dressing room. What a saga. Thanks flyera.

zroid

Banned
Someone had remarked that Frankie was probably sent on his loan today just so he wouldn't have to awkwardly bring his dad along on the dads' trip

that's... evil

edit: this is amazing. Matthews getting utterly mugged... everyone else tho

1976630b916c4069a9eb726f62ed8903.png

Top Bottom