• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January |OT| Taking it outside, and other Winter Classic cliches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick

Banned
Happy New Year, NHL-GAF!

TSZwL.png

4YJKb.png

Let's pour a 40 for our homie, Epic Tales of Penis.

dFPyK.jpg

Manics

Banned
WHAT THE FUCK QUICK IT ISNT JANUARY YET. YOU'RE ON MY SHIT LIST MAN WHERE'S THE TRIBUTE TO OUR LOST PENIS?

FUCK.

YOU.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
How's that petition working out?

manics got sidetracked destroying GoDaddy over the SOPA incident and ruining Verizon with their intent to charge everyone 2 bucks for online payment. he can get back to focusing on penis now

Quick

Banned
WTF Did I just miss the alumni game broadcast on CBC?! It says on their schedule it's skiing, but I tuned in a few minutes ago and it was the end of the game. Fucking hell.

And lol everyone's making a jab at Clarke and his age.

DON'T BENCH ME MANICS :(

Manics

Banned
How's that petition working out?

I'm hurting man. Fucking BS "explanation" from the geek mod about why he banned Penis was total BS. He had no idea about the alt accounts cause Penis changed his IP in the last year or so. My roadmap of all the alt accounts was the only "proof" he had. Guys head is up his ass. Fuck yes ive been drinking today but Im not drunk yet.

Fuck Quick by the way that fucker is dead to me.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It would be quite ironic if Manics got banned and the Leafs ended up making the playoffs, don't go overboard man.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Manics =/ peace out nhl gaf get drunk and have a good night, but stay off of gaf

Quick

Banned
Whoah, Manics. =\

Well, everyone have a good New Year's Eve. I'll be home with the family watching the Leafs game. Go Leafs!

Zee-Row

Banned
Tampa should host a Winter Classic at Raymond James , i'm sure there's some wacky invention out there that would keep the ice from melting!

I like Manics, a lot, I like Forza a lot too, I think they bring a real funny twist to NHL GAF, but I swear the same thing happens every time one of them gets banned, the other stops talking about hockey and goes on a boring rampage. I'd prefer we just talk about hockey and how much we all hate Tabris.

CCF23

I like Manics, a lot, I like Forza a lot too, I think they bring a real funny twist to NHL GAF, but I swear the same thing happens every time one of them gets banned, the other stops talking about hockey and goes on a boring rampage. I'd prefer we just talk about hockey and how much we all hate Tabris.

I'm glad they're gone. I'm two steps closer to my ultimate goal of being the only poster on NHL gaf.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

purg3

slept with Malkin
lol, first penis and now manics. who's going to pick up the slack now?

Rags vs. Pilthadelphia, barf. Will still watch of course.

Home

Leafs-age has an opening for a coach now I guess. If only the same could be said for the leafs themselves.

Hoping for a good game tonight versus the jets. And hoping for some good goaltending. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom