• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm sure he'll be fine when he goes home and cries into his conn smythe

nX8Xa.gif

Tabris

AV: "I don't think we have the firepower right now to come back from 4 goals on 6 shots"

Well first duh. Second, yeah, only having 1 line with occasional overachievers from other lines won't work. Everyone just focuses their effort on the Sedin line. We need Kesler back and we need to make a move for a goal scorer.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Another 12 games are done and 3/4ths of the season are over time to check how they did:

5-3-4

Not too good overall but they held strong in a tough 12 games.

They faced Boston three times, and Pittsburgh twice.

The best thing about this 12 game stretch is they gained a point in 9 of the 12 games.

And based on what people are projecting another record like this in the final 12 should net us a playoff spot fairly easy. Here's hoping!

AV: "I don't think we have the firepower right now to come back from 4 goals on 6 shots"

Well first duh. Second, yeah, only having 1 line with occasional overachievers from other lines won't work. Everyone just focuses their effort on the Sedin line. We need Kesler back and we need to make a move for a goal scorer.

That's not very positive Tabris. Why can't you just be positive for once and focus on the positives of your team, Tabris? There's a lot to be positive about, I mean, for instance the guys that were on the ice tonight were healthy! YOU'RE THE IRON MAN CANUCKS! You registered some shots on goal! THE LASER SHOOTING PUCK HUNGRY RABID CANUCKS! And I mean, well, your defense was Swiss cheese BUT YOU'RE THE BEST DAMN TASTING CHEESE IN VANCOUVER! NONE OF THIS SUBWAY SWISS CHEESE SHIT - YOU'RE THE GODDAMN EXCLUSIVE SWISS IMPORT SHIT!

DESTINY 2013 MOTHERFUCKER! GET HYPE!

Cats would've easily been head and shoulders above this division. Hell, the team is scoring at better pace than last year with only 1/3 of our top line. Secondary scoring is finally here but we gots no 1st line. So many injuries all at once.

Edit: The Jets are leading the division, the freaking Jets. I wouldn't be upset at it if it were a decent team but the Jets....C'mon son.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Uhhh, where's Zetterberg?

EDIT - WTF??

DETROIT -- Detroit Red Wings captain Henrik Zetterberg was a late scratch for today's game against the Chicago Blackhawks.

General manager Ken Holland said Zetterberg is day-to-day with a lower-body injury.

This is the first game Zetterberg has missed this season.

Gustav Nyquist is a healthy scratch, as Mikael Samuelsson returned to the lineup and Johan Franzen is playing after sitting out the third period of Thursday's game in San Jose with a lower-body injury.

Montresor

^^^ I smiled at that joke.

--------------

Was this posted? I saw this on HF. This happened after Ovechkin scored the winning shootout goal:

woocaps_medium.gif

Top Bottom