• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Marvie_3

Banned
WAY TO TAKE YOUR FOOT OFF THE GAS CHICAGO YOU GUYS FUCKING SUCK

Well, I'll be a castrated illegal then, nah! The Wings are moving to the Eastern conference next season though, so it'll be different, they'll barely play each other so not as weird, right? Almost like having a favorite AL and NL team in MLB :lol

When Seattle gets an NHL team though... I'll have to make a tough decision.

Still really, really wrong.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The Bruins will win tonight, but it won't mean anything since Vanek the Bearslayer is out of the lineup.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
Sucks that Crosby is out.
And not just because I have him on my fantasy team (SHIT!)

I don't get the hate.
He's the greatest player in the world. Why wouldn't you want to watch him play?

Marvie_3

Banned
The hockey gods are vengeful when a team adds so many "Elite" player through trades without giving much up
I'd say it has more to do with Alucard shitting up the thread again.

Sucks that Crosby is out.
And not just because I have him on my fantasy team (SHIT!)

I don't get the hate.
He's the greatest player in the world. Why wouldn't you want to watch him play?
Because if I want to watch girls play a sport, foxy boxing is a much better option.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Yo, the city of Pittsburgh is cursed this year.
tumblr_lf6r0v46oM1qbvihuo1_500.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Jensen and Sweatt called up.

Kassian and Gordon sent to wolves!

Jensen to debut as a Canuck? YAY

Kassian sent down? -facepalm-

Acid08

Banned
So according to our CSN Sharks guy DW has asked Clowe's agent about him possibly waving his NTC. Seems like a deal is really close.

Over the past couple games he has been playing pretty damn well. Having flashes of his 10-11 play. I think whoever lands him is going to be getting a damn good player for a Cup run. His shoulder seems likes it's finally fully healed.

Razorskin

----- ------
So according to our CSN Sharks guy DW has asked Clowe's agent about him possibly waving his NTC. Seems like a deal is really close.

Over the past couple games he has been playing pretty damn well. Having flashes of his 10-11 play. I think whoever lands him is going to be getting a damn good player for a Cup run. His shoulder seems likes it's finally fully healed.

I wouldn't mind acquiring him if we could resign him afterwards. Guy gets too must flack for his goal drought.

MPW

doubt it

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

Goes to Pens?

Red_Man

Some guy on Hfboards is repeating the same deal you mentioned before Acid

A Montreal radio station said that Leblanc and CGY's second were offered, but turned down by Wilson

I still haven't heard this anywhere else on radio or by any reputable Montreal reporter, so I still don't believe it, but if true I'm glad DW turned that down. I don't want Bergevin trading away CGY's 2nd rounder, it'll be pretty close to a 1st with how bad they're doing.

Acid08

Banned
Some guy on Hfboards is repeating the same deal you mentioned before Acid

I still haven't heard this anywhere else on radio or by any reputable Montreal reporter, so I still don't believe it, but if true I'm glad DW turned that down. I don't want Bergevin trading away CGY's 2nd rounder, it'll be pretty close to a 1st with how bad they're doing.
We're going to need a good return. Murray was expendable because he's way past his prime and we're stacked on D. Clowe is a top six power forward, a rare breed. He's traded and it leaves a big hole in our line up. It would take a nice package to land him and I'm guessing DW has something better than that rumored deal to turn it down because that's a pretty good offer.

At this point I wouldn't even mind keeping him. He's doing great on the third line with Pavs centering him. Pressing is much improved, better mobility. Still one of my favorites, I have a Clowe home jersey :(

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Holland just sent Lashoff down to Grand Rapids for absolutely no reason.

Our GM is an imbecile.

Hey dudes I rubbed coconut butter formula all over myself before bed last night and now my pillow smells like a tropical fiesta

Ok well that's all bye

Also wow @ Red Wings, and I have serious concerns about facing the Jackets today. Bobrovsky is the #1 cop on the force lately.

Red_Man

We're going to need a good return. Murray was expendable because he's way past his prime and we're stacked on D. Clowe is a top six power forward, a rare breed. He's traded and it leaves a big hole in our line up. It would take a nice package to land him and I'm guessing DW has something better than that rumored deal to turn it down because that's a pretty good offer.

At this point I wouldn't even mind keeping him. He's doing great on the third line with Pavs centering him. Pressing is much improved, better mobility. Still one of my favorites, I have a Clowe home jersey :(
Habs aren't close enough to a contender to pay that kind of price for a guy with 0 goals. I get what he can be, but he's getting older and banged up. Look at what happened with Cole, Clowe isn't worth that price unless you're a team that thinks you can go all the way, which the Habs aren't right now. Hopefully Boston pays a stupid amount for him. Size is so overrated in this league, it's stupid.

Top Bottom