• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Holland just sent Lashoff down to Grand Rapids for absolutely no reason.

Our GM is an imbecile.
The move was needed to clear a roster spot for defenseman Danny DeKeyser, who was signed to a two-year contract on Friday and activated today. Holland, however, said its is doubtful they will dress DeKeyser for Monday's game against Colorado at Joe Louis Arena because he has only had one practice with the team.

The Red Wings will have defenseman Carlo Colaiacovo available for Monday. He completed a two-game conditioning stint with Grand Rapids.
He'll be back on Wednesday when the rosters can expand.

Razorskin

----- ------
Habs aren't close enough to a contender to pay that kind of price for a guy with 0 goals. I get what he can be, but he's getting older and banged up. Look at what happened with Cole, Clowe isn't worth that price unless you're a team that thinks you can go all the way, which the Habs aren't right now. Hopefully Boston pays a stupid amount for him. Size is so overrated in this league, it's stupid.

I'm hoping we don't go after any rentals, our future looks pretty good that we aren't in dire need for one in this playoff run.

Nick Kypreos ‏@RealKyper 18s

Med experts suggest with no concuss' #Penguins Crosby out min 4 wks if had only isolated jaw fracture. Will need cage through #NHL playoffs

Good thing they have Iggy.....

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm hoping we don't go after any rentals, our future looks pretty good that we aren't in dire need for one in this playoff run.
The only way I see Bergevin going after a player is if he can resign him or he already has a long contract.

Where do the Canucks put Jensen? He's a right-winger and would be wasted on the third line. Put him with Raymond and Schroeder? Try him with the Sedins?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Where do the Canucks put Jensen? He's a right-winger and would be wasted on the third line. Put him with Raymond and Schroeder? Try him with the Sedins?

I assume he starts with the Sedins, then if he doesn't do well gets demoted to the 3rd with Higgins and Ebbet.

Don't think we want to mess with our 2nd line, they've established themselves as semi-capable, and I'd really only want to replace Schroeder on it, but Jensen can't do that. :p

Red_Man

It's likely that would be a condition of any high pick that's included in a Clowe trade. Most teams aren't interested in rentals.
Bergevin has specifically said this season he wants to move forward with a younger team and a strong youth movement, I don't see him getting Clowe as a rental, or resigning him to a 4 year contract which is probably what Clowe is interested in. Bergevin pulled a rabbit out of his hat getting rid of Cole, I don't think he wants to have to do that again in another 2 years with Clowe.

Curufinwe

I hope that coach's challenge thing becomes a reality. That goalie interference call on Simmonds was brutal. Clearly pushed in by Alzner.

Fei

Jochen Hecht starts on our first line. Hodgson moves to our 4th line???

Thanks for your time here, Rolston.

Sanjuro

Pretty sure he's actually hurt from that. That said, I want no part of winning this game so..

Don't care if he is hurt or not. Both calls against the boards here were skeptical at best, especially the first one. Might as well even things up with a 4v4.

Fei

Don't care if he is hurt or not. Both calls against the boards here were skeptical at best, especially the first one. Might as well even things up with a 4v4.

I pretty much agree on the first, but the Chara hit was a dangerous play.

Red_Man

LOL Bryz, reminds me of when Price shot the puck at some players in the playoffs a couple years back and got a penalty.

Curufinwe

Hartnell has gone full retard. I don't mind losing, but I feel bad for Bryz being subjected to power play after power play, not to mention them allowing a breakaway at the end of their own PP.

Top Bottom