• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Razorskin

----- ------
Farhan Lalji ‏@FarhanLaljiTSN 1m
Gillman on #Luongo trade talks: "Mike is in discussions with multiple teams... Talks are beyond the 'tire kicking' stage" #canucks

More Gillman: "We need a 3rd line center, but no one is going to 'steal' Roberto from us. We're not moving him for a rental. We need something for today & tomorrow"

It's nice to want things.

Erdrick

Pretty big blockbuster trade between Tampa and the Rangers... I can't believe Tampa would trade Stamkos, but there you go, I guess.

EDIT: I forgot the fucking date tomorrow. Ignore this stupid statement above. Good to know that Yzerman has not gone insane.

Alucard

Banned
images

"Why do you want this job, Roberto? What's changed? Last I checked, you have nothing to prove."

NHL+Charity+Shootout+Presented+PokerStars+g8Pub5tNQhPl.jpg

"Corey...you've done a lot in a short amount of time. Hell, I'll admit it: you're better than I am on some nights. But...the reason I'm still here. The reason I need this is...because I have to."

images

"Because you have to?"

luongo-sad.jpeg

"...yes."

schneider-3-jpeg.jpg

"Let me tell you something, punk. You've had your chance. You're somebody I've looked up to. Hell, even before I got here, you were like a hero to me. And now? The only reason you can come up with to take this job is 'because you have to'? BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO? That's WEAK, 'berto, especially for you! TELL US THE TRUTH!! YOU WANT THIS JOB BECAUSE YOU CAN'T STAND BEING NUMBER TWO!"

Roberto-Luongo-is-upset-about-all-these-trade-rumours.jpg

"THAT'S ENOUGH! I'M SCARED, OKAY?! I'm scared to leave this city and having these fans think that I...that I...that I...never won the big one. That it was MY fault. That it was MY doing. That it was my...my...failure."

7842144.bin

"..."

evilordschmidt.jpg

So bored.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I just now realized how much more epic an April 1st trade deadline would've been. NHL dropped the ball there.

images

"Why do you want this job, Roberto? What's changed? Last I checked, you have nothing to prove."

NHL+Charity+Shootout+Presented+PokerStars+g8Pub5tNQhPl.jpg

"Corey...you've done a lot in a short amount of time. Hell, I'll admit it: you're better than I am on some nights. But...the reason I'm still here. The reason I need this is...because I have to."

images

"Because you have to?"

luongo-sad.jpeg

"...yes."

schneider-3-jpeg.jpg

"Let me tell you something, punk. You've had your chance. You're somebody I've looked up to. Hell, even before I got here, you were like a hero to me. And now? The only reason you can come up with to take this job is 'because you have to'? BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO? That's WEAK, 'berto, especially for you! TELL US THE TRUTH!! YOU WANT THIS JOB BECAUSE YOU CAN'T STAND BEING NUMBER TWO!"

Roberto-Luongo-is-upset-about-all-these-trade-rumours.jpg

"THAT'S ENOUGH! I'M SCARED, OKAY?! I'm scared to leave this city and having these fans think that I...that I...that I...never won the big one. That it was MY fault. That it was MY doing. That it was my...my...failure."

7842144.bin

"..."

evilordschmidt.jpg

So bored.

Can you leave the Canucks fanfics to Tabris please?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You guys didn't smile at least a bit? :(
It's a step up from the Pen shops, but that's like saying one pile of shit is better then another.

Who is going to win the Vezina? Is anyone playing lights-out this year?
No real standouts tbh, it's a hard award to hand out in a shortened season, there's a lot of great goalies under performing, and some average ones over achieving. It's easier for an average goalie to look great in a shortened season. Wouldn't be surprised to see Lunqvist as a front runner, Rangers would be even lower without him.

I thought everything was over after our past losing streak that started with Nashville. I like how we haven't quit. We need to keep this momentum.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I did that once when I worked at the movie theatre.

Brought a garbage bag full of popcorn to a house party. My buddy by the end of the night passed out drunk spooning the bag.
You sound like the best friend ever.

All I know is Bs willing to deal their 1st, Habs aren't RT @Habsfan111 if it comes down bw BOS & MTL who has better chance of getting Clowe?
Good to hear.

Holiday

Banned
It's a step up from the Pen shops, but that's like saying one pile of shit is better then another.

No real standouts tbh, it's a hard award to hand out in a shortened season, there's a lot of great goalies under performing, and some average ones over achieving. It's easier for an average goalie to look great in a shortened season.

This is how I've been seeing it too. Would have said Anderson, but he got hurt.

Bobrovsky?

Wouldn't mind seeing this.

Only few in the league playing lights-out are Savard and Pronger.

lol

Quick

Banned
I'm watching Oil Change right now. It covers around the time Brown was traded to the Oilers.

Kind of sad to see Brown suit up for them.

Top Bottom