• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

lupinko

Legit talk, would MTL be in a better position with Pierre McGuire or Bargain Bin as their GM?

For one, they would have probably still have Subban and not Weber's 25 year contract.

You mean they would have Nail Yakupov or whatever they got back for Nail, since Pierre wanted MTL to get both Galchenyuk and Yakupov.

Solo

So the Habs are scoring a whopping 1.33 goals per game.....Julien keeping AGally on the 4th line for a third straight game tonight.....and Max gets a hall pass. What a joke.

#FireJulien

Solo

Molson: ”The most important thing for me is to have the right people in place. And I believe I do" #Habs #TSN690

Kill me now. I've been saying it for months: the Habs problems start at the very top, with our awful owner, and trickle down from there.

At this rate we are about a year away from another dark age like we had from 1995-2005 with this braintrust.

lupinko

Kill me now. I've been saying it for months: the Habs problems start at the very top, with our awful owner, and trickle down from there.

At this rate we are about a year away from another dark age like we had from 1995-2005 with this braintrust.

I see you've entered the Habs version of the Ballard era eh?

Quick

Banned
So when your team moves to Quebec City?

tumblr_o8f1vuI03r1ueh03io1_400.gif

Quick

Banned
Didn't know why the Leafs pulled down and put a spotlight on Bill Barilko's banner at the ACC tonight for the Gord Downie tribute, so I had to look it up.

TIL.

Quick

Banned
THE DREAM

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quick

Banned
HYMAN

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Top Bottom