• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

They lost their challenge, how can they challenge again?

If they lose It's a penalty. The first challenge resulted in the loss of a timeout.

ETA: And that also took way too much time. As soon as he got the headset, someone should have just said it's offside get back out there.

Avs did not deserve to win.

Not with Barrie on the ice. The director of 2 goals against because he can't fucking defend for shit. Not even the first game this year he has fucked us over in and we've only just started the damn season.

edit: Also, Duchene's line was pretty much invisible. He and Yak came down to earth. Kerfoot was the best player on the ice for us, he needs to stay with Mack and Rantanen full time.

When Patrick Nemeth looks like a top 2 defenseman compared to you, you know you fucking suck.

Barrie + Duchene package deal for a real defenseman to play with Johnson. Fuck Barrie.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
zsC4pAI.gif

LOL Amazing

edit: that counted? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL amazing

Smiley90

So I logged into Gran Turismo but I can't play even the singleplayer mode because the servers are down for maintenance. For fucks sakes...

Pikma

Banned
So I logged into Gran Turismo but I can't play even the singleplayer mode because the servers are down for maintenance. For fucks sakes...
GT Sport is an online esports focused racing game, it doesn't even have the single player campaign or car collecting like the old GTs anymore. And this is only a game, not the entire console as it was put earlier in the thread. But sure, move those goalposts.

Ondor

Banned
GT Sport is an online esports focused racing game, it doesn't even have the single player campaign or car collecting like the old GTs anymore. And this is only a game, not the entire console as it was put earlier in the thread. But sure, move those goalposts.
What a callback😂

Smiley90

I recognize this post :lol

Abylim

Worth noting, I hate the practice regardless of console. Online only games piss me off, especially when there is a large single player component like Diablo 3 was.

I only posted abiut the difference because the original post was comparing GT Sport to the x box one always online philosophy. But yeah, I hate it in any form =$

Smiley90

Hischier scored his first AND second goal tonight, 2mins apart? WOO

Also, this is the hit that the Bruins scored 3 goals on the major on:

https://gfycat.com/ediblegloomycockatiel

...... Yeah that's well deserved. Ouch.

Fucking Gudbranson and Del Zotto can't go a game without one of them just fucking everything up.

Solo

HFBoards "rumor" (E4) that BargainBin is getting fired shortly, not for his putrid GM skills, believe it or not, but for a "non-hockey" scandal. Oh lawd. I know its HFBoards, I know it's all BS, but goddamn, could you imagine if it were true? lololololol

Solo

I'm now picturing him doing lines of coke off Carey Prices wife's ass on the CH in the locker room.

But back to facts land, Bergevin was seeing coming out of Juliens office after the LA game and he was pisssssed. Clode probably told him that the reason they are 1-6 is because he put together a trash team.

HariKari

Clayton Keller is fuckin great (Hjalmarsson too) but the Coyotes are a mess right now. Tocchet isn't adding anything.

Goligoski and Demers can't play together because they form the worst pairing in the league when they do. Starting to understand why they didn't play together in Dallas.

imBask

Banned
The creator of Just for Laughs AND the #1 TV/Radio host in Montreal both got accused of sexual harassment/assault on the same day 2 days ago, so i'm thinking someone must've joked around about Bergevin and some tabloid took it seriously. + There's absolutely nothing about it on any of the shitty tabloid I usually visit

Solo

The creator of Just for Laughs AND the #1 TV/Radio host in Montreal both got accused of sexual harassment/assault on the same day 2 days ago, so i'm thinking someone must've joked around about Bergevin and some tabloid took it seriously. + There's absolutely nothing about it on any of the shitty tabloid I usually visit

I trust you'll get to the bottom of this, bask! Even if its just unpaid parking tickets, I support anything that gets him out of the organization.

imBask

Banned
I trust you'll get to the bottom of this, bask! Even if its just unpaid parking tockets, I support anything that gets him out of the organization.

hey don't get me wrong if he's a scumbag he's a scumbag, but it's a little too convenient this week for a rumor with 0 proof

why do you visit shitty tabloid? o.o
is it for.....?

Solo

Well surely the fact that we'll be 1-6-1 after tonight should be enough to trigger Molson to start making some calls, if he hasn't already.

Marvie_3

Banned
Clayton Keller is fuckin great (Hjalmarsson too) but the Coyotes are a mess right now. Tocchet isn't adding anything.

Goligoski and Demers can't play together because they form the worst pairing in the league when they do. Starting to understand why they didn't play together in Dallas.
My baby..... 😢

Top Bottom