• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
They're letting a lot of stuff go in this game compared to every other "call absolutely all the things" games I've seen so far this season.

Marvie_3

Banned
Instigator penalty is so stupid. Columbus should have gotten a PP there from Boumas stupid shit.

Edit: Looks like cross checking instead of an instigator. Still stupid.

Stasis

Vesey makes a lot of good low-key moves. Really liking him this year so far in most circumstances. He's not flashy but he's been calm and efficient on offense.

PillarEN

I liked Jensen near the end of last year and I like him tonight as well. He's willing to create some offense and it nearly paid off if Anderson didn't make a spectacular save.

EDIT: Uh oh, I'm getting very tired. Well, I hope the Wings pull it off in the third. Sens looked stronger in the second, more chances.

Marvie_3

Banned
acT5WRB.gif

Ristifer

Fuck sakes, Toronto. I knew as soon as the Rangers scored in the last minute that the rest of the game was going to be an immense struggle. All Gardiner had to do was fucking touch the glove pass in the neutral zone, and the play would've stopped. But no. We take a penalty in the last minute, let New York score, and gave them all the momentum.

All this shit could've been easily avoided.

Top Bottom