• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revenant

tumblr_lef6qnWBMP1qdd20uo1_500.jpg

SUP Marvie?

C Jones

Thornton: "To be honest, they were probably the softest team we played against on this road trip, and we should have had these two points"

Per Kevin Kurz Twitter. Damn!

Revenant

CrazedArabMan said:
If you think they aren't old enough, wait until tomorrow when we have a 23 year old playing on our 1st or 2nd line!!!!

Minds will be blown.

the amount of pictures of player's grandsons and granddaughters he's gonna have to look through tomorrow is gonna be overwhelming.

Revenant said:
the amount of pictures of player's great grandsons and great granddaughters he's gonna have to look through tomorrow is gonna be overwhelming.

:lol

also fixed

I was figuring he would show up to the locker room and the rest of the team would wonder if he was there to get an autograph or something as they aren't used to young kids on the team.

Revenant

CrazedArabMan said:
:lol

I was figuring he would show up to the locker room and the rest of the team would wonder if he was there to get an autograph or something as they aren't used to young kids on the team.

If the red wings locker room is like a normal locker room full of old men he's gonna get shell shocked...

hopefully the red wings enjoyed the night off, after all it is the one day of the year they can shed their earthly form and feast on the flesh they require to remain disguised with us being none the wiser.

:p

Revenant said:
If the red wings locker room is like a normal locker room full of old men he's gonna get shell shocked...

hopefully the red wings enjoyed the night off, after all it is the one day of the year they can shed their earthly form and feast on the flesh they require to remain disguised with us being none the wiser.

:p

You should realize though Lidstrom can't do that as he isn't human, more like a machine.

I just hope they win tomorrow, I can't stand this losing streak right now, we need the points bad as we are falling behind which is not good.

Marvie_3

Banned
CrazedArabMan said:
You should realize though Lidstrom can't do that as he isn't human, more like a machine.

I just hope they win tomorrow, I can't stand this losing streak right now, we need the points bad as we are falling behind which is not good.
Yeah, a whopping 6 points and you've played 2 less games.

Holy shit TSN.. Jamie Benn is not a fucking Winger this season.. he is centering

From their 'Power Rankings'
C Steve Ott is more than just your garden-variety agitator, contributing eight points in 11 games, but he's playing 19:09 per game for the Stars this season, significantly more than more highly-regarded left wingers Jamie Benn (17:24) and Brenden Morrow (17:39).

Got NHL 12 for my birthday... Is there a way to update the rosters via d/l? It's odd seeing Rypien and Belak still in there, and RNH still down in the NHL.

And how the heck are the Leafs rated a 93 on offense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom