• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2013 |OT2| The Teemu Selanne Sweepstakes

yyzjohn

Banned
paul-bearer-sweep.jpg

Show some respect for the late great Paul Bearer.

Tabris

2 things, first if you're Canadian be careful about duty costs when buying from Monoprice. I bought $35 bucks worth of cables, shipping was $35 (still worth it) but duty + tax was another $15+ and then you have to start worrying about whether it was worth it or not.

Second, shouldn't this be removed on OP now? I feel bad for WPG.

FYI Group 2 FAs: Alexander Burmistrov, Tomas Kubalik, Arturs Kulda.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
2 things, first if you're Canadian be careful about duty costs when buying from Monoprice. I bought $35 bucks worth of cables, shipping was $35 (still worth it) but duty + tax was another $15+ and then you have to start worrying about whether it was worth it or not.

Second, shouldn't this be removed on OP now? I feel bad for WPG.

Can I move in with you? I promise I won't hurt you.

I'm serious

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Does anyone else feel like there's a new "Just got a 3DS!" thread every friggin' day?

That would imply paying attention to the Gaming side, which unless there's a specific thread/game/project/news byte you're looking for, then is worth avoiding entirely.

Just found out that I'm probably going to be hanging out with Zach Bogosian this weekend. Gonna hit that guy up for some money.

Erdrick

Just found out that I'm probably going to be hanging out with Zach Bogosian this weekend. Gonna hit that guy up for some money.

At a local Italian place I frequent for dinner, last year, some of the Jets came in to eat. They all had Bogosian foot the bill at the end, since unlike the others, he was still getting his full salary due to his injury and surgery he had on the offseason. When I met him personally around a month ago he was super-down to earth and even bought me a beer.

Have fun!

At a local Italian place I frequent for dinner, last year, some of the Jets came in to eat. They all had Bogosian foot the bill at the end, since unlike the others, he was still getting his full salary due to his injury and surgery he had on the offseason. When I met him personally around a month ago he was super-down to earth and even bought me a beer.

Have fun!

My buddy who has hung with him before said he was awesome to hang with as well. Gonna get drunk!

Smiley90

I'm half in the bag and need to work in 4 hours. Fuuuuuuu

What kind of regular job starts at 1am? I'm so happy I'm past graveyard shifts... Last time I had to do that was High School.

Smiley90

Been rewatching Band of Brothers
Just finished Why We Fight
Fucking shivers and a tears everytime

Amazing show. I should rewatch it too, now that you mention it.

Also I'm sorry Solo. :lol I was honestly curious. See Stasis' post :lol.

You guys are so kind, I don't know what I would do without you...

About 0.0000001sec before Heretic or Dastardly shoot you and make it look like a random drive-by. It's not like anyone is gonna be surprised.

At least I know it would look something like this:

UvV7TJR.png

/prepares to battle Dastardly and Heretic

About 0.0000001sec before Heretic or Dastardly shoot you and make it look like a random drive-by. It's not like anyone is gonna be surprised.

That's not our style.

Death by poisoned cupcake.

Or we'll just take the brakes off of the wheelchairs of the Red Wings and watch nature and physics take control.

Don't you fuckers dare touch Crazed.

We have an understanding. They don't touch Teemu, we don't touch them.

RIGHT, CRAZED?

This GIF must exist in every NHL thread ever from here on in.

It must remain as timeless as the sands in the hourglass themselves.

Praise be Hamonic, from the days of yore to the days of future past.

Amen.

Heretic

You guys are so kind, I don't know what I would do without you...

At least I know it would look something like this:

UvV7TJR.png

/prepares to battle Dastardly and Heretic
That is beyond disgusting...

Busting this out from the archives due to relevance!

iWyLkUrw48W4M.jpg
LOL! I remember this! It was the night Teemu and I locked eyes for the first time...

@Dastardly: Amazing find. That .gif definitely has to be posted in every thread hahaha

Erdrick

In Winnipeg, when it comes to hockey and our fans, there is no one more universally loved and respected than Teemu Selanne. He's a living legend, and whenever he returns, it's always an event.

That being said, however:

I hope Selanne finishes his career as a Duck. He's basically been one for most of it. He's one of the truly great athletes still playing today and I'm so happy that I was able to see him start his NHL career here in Winnipeg. There is nothing bad that anyone can say of him as a person. (Ok, so he likes his fast cars and speeding tickets, but that's not bad per se, just makes him all the more human.)

It's better for him and his family to stay where they are. I hope he decides to play another year, as I really want to see him play in person again here. You can bet your life that the Jets will be looking to draft his kids as soon as they are available.

Quick

Banned
More from the archives:

ibeDgUoLEkqBaD.jpg

Seems like a lifetime ago that we had the Brian Burke and Ron Wilson combo, combined with Waffles.

In Winnipeg, when it comes to hockey and our fans, there is no one more universally loved and respected than Teemu Selanne. He's a living legend, and whenever he returns, it's always an event.

I hope Selanne finishes his career as a Duck.

I really like you. Thank you.

Quick

Banned

I hope Selanne finishes his career as a Duck. He's basically been one for most of it. He's one of the truly great athletes still playing today and I'm so happy that I was able to see him start his NHL career here in Winnipeg. There is nothing bad that anyone can say of him as a person. (Ok, so he likes his fast cars and speeding tickets, but that's not bad per se, just makes him all the more human.)

It's better for him and his family to stay where they are. I hope he decides to play another year, as I really want to see him play in person again here. You can bet your life that the Jets will be looking to draft his kids as soon as they are available.

This post oozes of diplomacy with Ducks-Age.

Kill it with fire.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Wtf happened?

I played civilization 5 for the first time...5 hours later I realized it is almost 1am!

Top Bottom